Hacking Atmosphére Release Date, Release Features And Planned Features Announced

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Coldboot or warmboot is what is needed the most besides signpatch. Looking forward to coldboot.
Same here.
That's what I'm hoping the most for.
The notes do say Fusee will be in the initial release, so let's see...
I just want a coldboot untethered method, no jig, no USB payload, let's cross our fingers :lol:

Reactions: RobXcore

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Thread title should be updated, Atomosphere released delayed from June 15 to August 31st (or) or maybe they just trying to 'keep' their original 'by summer' plans, by releasing what they basically had for last 2 months. :)

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Atmosphere will work without hardwaremods. You will only need to short the pins and inject the payload just like the other CFWs
They were explicitly asking for a soft method that didn't involve shorting pins...

c80

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So why did you respond as if completely ignoring their message lol
I did NOT ignore the message. The question was if Atmo will work without a hardmod. The answer is YES.

It is just wrong to call shartening some pins a hardware MODIFICATION, because the hardware is obviously not MODIFIED

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean,doesn't really look special,reiNX already has sig patches and I don't think a lot of users care about a different trustzone or new custom sysmodules. I'm looking forward to it anyway.
ReiNx doesn-t officially have sigpatches. Users got them into it and onto atmosphere as well.

This works on all firmwares.

Also do people realise the features you see in reinx / hekate are all born from this?

Looking forward to the massive flexibility of this. Many many uses. Hopefully one entry point.
No.

Hekate is a separate project from atmosphere.

Lol so they're stealing Luna's code now? /s
I was going to say something but I saw the /s :P

Thread title should be updated, Atomosphere released delayed from June 15 to August 31st (or) or maybe they just trying to 'keep' their original 'by summer' plans, by releasing what they basically had for last 2 months. :)
June 15 wasn't atmosphere release date.
And a lot of thing have been added meanwhile.

unless fake reports are generated and sent to nintendo i imagine that they'll ban you for not sending the logs (or even empty logs)
No those are crashlog aand are very different. Sending none isn't a ban flag and not even risky.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast