• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Austria first country to make Covid vaccine mandatory

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxitran

Trophies
XP
Country
Except those against getting vaccinated are a harm to those around them. It’s not just their body being effected, it’s their household, neighborhood, schools, and so on. All because some people believe in garage they read on Facebook. The choice to not get vaccinated continues the spread of viruses and harms more than just the individual.
The vaccine doesn't stop you getting infected and spreading the virus. Also, natural immunity is just as if not more effective than the vaccine at stopping you from getting the virus and also gettnig adverse health effects from it. So no, its not putting those around you at risk by not getting the vaccine, its acting like the virus doesn't exist and throwing all precaution to wind that puts you at risk.

But be a good little Lemming and let the government and pharmacutical companies that support their political campaigns tribalise you and the rest of society into signing away you rights to bent tyrants.

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The vaccine doesn't stop you getting infected and spreading the virus. Also, natural immunity is just as if not more effective than the vaccine at stopping you from getting the virus and also gettnig adverse health effects from it. So no, its not putting those around you at risk by not getting the vaccine, its acting like the virus doesn't exist and throwing all precaution to wind that puts you at risk.

But be a good little Lemming and let the government and pharmacutical companies that support their political campaigns tribalise you and the rest of society into signing away you rights to bent tyrants.
"the virus" was never proven to begin with. The test is not ment for it, at all, and used wrongly even. A virus is not contagious. Just the garbage men taking out the toxicity out of your body. Now they make these garbage man the enemy. Don't let them make your own body the enemy and each other! So easily divide and conquer strategy.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Got any sources because it seems like vaccines are doing better at preventing the spread than natural immunity did.

Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Got any sources because it seems like vaccines are doing better at preventing the spread than natural immunity did.
The vaccine is far more consistent than natural immunity, and those who were infected and then vaccinated are far more protected than those who rely on natural immunity alone.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ne-induced-immunity.html#anchor_1635539757101

The vaccine does indeed reduce the risk of contracting the virus, which means it reduces the odds that you will get it and transmit it to others. If you have a breakthrough infection, you can still spread the virus as much as someone who wasn't vaccinated, but you are far less likely to suffer serious illness or death if you're vaccinated.

If you care about not getting the disease, not spreading the disease, and not getting seriously ill if you do get the disease, you need to get vaccinated.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
When I read through this and the other Covid/Vaccine Threads,I have a feeling that it is not only doctors and politicians who are paid to campaign for vaccinations ....

Reactions: AlexMCS

usernamecharlie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Austrian gov promised the vaxxed that corona is over and they won‘t have to go into another lockdown. Now, after this and several other broken promises, they announced a vax mandate which won‘t likely be introduced. It‘s just another hoax and in jan they‘ll say well we can‘t force people but now we have about 80% vaxxed and it‘s no longer necessary (or something like that). Politicians are completelly screwed and they know it - it was only announced to calm the 60-something percentage that have taken their shot(s).

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Ohne Titel-1.jpg

It says,would you like to get vaccinated with an "Totimpfstoff" ?
(Inactivated vaccine like Novavax/Valneva/Coronavac)

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
When I read through this and the other Covid/Vaccine Threads,I have a feeling that it is not only doctors and politicians who are paid to campaign for vaccinations ....
Yes, surely every vaccine advocate must be getting paid. It's not like they could possibly have any other reason for wanting to keep hospitals from overflowing with COVID patients. :rolleyes:

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"the virus" was never proven to begin with. The test is not ment for it, at all, and used wrongly even. A virus is not contagious. Just the garbage men taking out the toxicity out of your body. Now they make these garbage man the enemy. Don't let them make your own body the enemy and each other! So easily divide and conquer strategy.
Honestly there's a lot to process with this nonsensical arrangement of words that can be mistaken for a coherent thought, but I'm more infatuated with the signature that reads:
Scientism is a religion! One of white robes instead of black robes of old.
Current day scientists often amount to PRIESTS!
which kind of speaks what kind of person is behind the keyboard. On this forum. On the internet. Worked on by scientists. Of the current day.

Reactions: The Catboy and Xzi

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, surely every vaccine advocate must be getting paid. It's not like they could possibly have any other reason for wanting to keep hospitals from overflowing with COVID patients. :rolleyes:
My mother is a nurse and the beginning of the pandemic was so stressful she found herself leaving before things got out of hand. Not only that, even if you would survive gracefully: Being sick is an awful experience, so I think it's only fair to reduce the damages of that for yourself and people and peers who rely on that. However if Big Gov ALSO wants to pay me for making the world a little less hellish, my PO address is-

Reactions: The Catboy and Xzi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Honestly there's a lot to process with this nonsensical arrangement of words that can be mistaken for a coherent thought, but I'm more infatuated with the signature that reads:

which kind of speaks what kind of person is behind the keyboard. On this forum. On the internet. Worked on by scientists. Of the current day.
Real science is something different then scientism. You work it out. It's all about worldviews. Controlling people's worldviews. It's always has been. Through left brained science, through right brained religion etc. What reality is, and being human.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Real science is something different then scientism. You work it out. It's all about worldviews. Controlling people's worldviews. It's always has been. Through left brained science, through right brained religion etc. What reality is, and being human.
Yeah, none of that is real and you are just barking out your ass.
I wish I was paid but I am not. I am just someone who’s actually taken the time to research into this issue. When I couldn’t find anything more than conspiracy nonsense backing up the anti-vac movement, I determined it was conspiracy nonsense.

Reactions: Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, none of that is real and you are just barking out your ass.

I wish I was paid but I am not. I am just someone who’s actually taken the time to research into this issue. When I couldn’t find anything more than conspiracy nonsense backing up the anti-vac movement, I determined it was conspiracy nonsense.
You can close your eyes to it, but it will not close it eyes towards you. Does that make you feel any safer? I innerstand that accepting this you'd have to leave your comfort zone and take responsibility it's what people vehemelty avoid. Because most people deep down are too much of a coward to look deep inside. That the safety they have been sold is a LIE and an illusion that these institutions sell.

Make no mistake, we have one global problem. and it's ALL of our institutions.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can close your eyes to it, but it will not close it eyes towards you. Does that make you feel any safer? I innerstand that accepting this you'd have to leave your comfort zone and take responsibility it's what people vehemelty avoid. Because most people deep down are too much of a coward to look deep inside. That the safety they have been sold is a LIE and an illusion that these institutions sell.

Make no mistake, we have one global problem. and it's ALL of our institutions.
I would love to see the sources you've drawn from to come to whatever worldview you've formed for yourself.

Reactions: Tsukiru and Lacius

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would love to see the sources you've drawn from to come to whatever worldview you've formed for yourself.
In all fairness, “scientism” is a known and defined phenomenon. Unlike actual science which is based on constant challenge, revision and self-improvement, scientism functions as a dogmatic, “religious” belief. “Scientist man says so, therefore it is true” is not exactly a scientific approach - science is based on data.

Reactions: AlexMCS

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think what you're trying to warn about is overblown at the moment, even if it's a bit obnoxious. But how you handle it, talking like "you work it out" is also no different. Get over yourself, please.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
In all fairness, “scientism” is a known and defined phenomenon. Unlike actual science which is based on constant challenge, revision and self-improvement, scientism functions as a dogmatic, “religious” belief. “Scientist man says so, therefore it is true” is not exactly a scientific approach - science is based on data.
It is but that’s about the only slight legitimacy to that post.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It is but that’s about the only slight legitimacy to that post.
I like to fish out nuggets of truth from everything, but yeah, the whole “the vaccine is going to kill you” conspiracy boggles the mind. Counting boosters we have to be at 6+ billion injections at least, can’t be arsed to find the exact number, and there’s only been a couple thousand reports of serious side effects globally, no different than with any other vaccine out there. When Germany was trying to count them, they ended up with 31 cases of severe blood clots in 2.7 *million* people tested, and God knows what other underlying conditions that small fraction of people had. Yeah, it’s scary, but drowning in your own blood is a tad scarier. I can understand the lack of hurry for those who are very young and have no underlying conditions since they’re barely at risk from the virus, but they can still be carriers, so it’s prudent to take it - if not for yourself, then for your loved ones in your vicinity.

Velorian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How unfortunate.

Also how quick people are to abandon "my body, my choice".
My body, my choice only applies to things that have no substantive impact on others. Deadly diseases spreading from one person to another immediately takes it out of that category. This is why we already have mandatory vaccinations for other diseases like measles. My body, my choice would however apply to abortion before the fetus is "viable" because there is no living entity being affected other than the woman housing the fetus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKJyCeQck4