AYANEO NEXT crowdfunding campaign launches and secures funding goals

aya neo next.PNG

The AYANEO NEXT, the AMD Ryzen 7 line of handheld gaming PC from AYANEO, has officially launched its Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign; and within a few hours has exceeded its funding goal of £49,606. Early bird units go for $1285 for the 1TB/5825U model and $1385 for the 2TB/5825U model. Each comes with a carry case and a screen protector.

While it seems like the company didn't set a high funding goal, it might be taking an approach similar to GPD to use the campaign to gauge interest in the device. Earlier models of the AYANEO NEXT, in particular the Advance, were already produced and have been shipping, so it wasn't really a question whether these would actually be produced or not based on the campaign. With the 306% of the campaign's initial goal reached (at the time of writing), it seems like the demand for such devices is still there and we will likely see more models available for consumers in the future. Moreover, the campaign's launch also closely coincides with the release of the Steam Deck; probably to entice potential buyers who can't get their hands on the latter and this might have played in the favour of the campaign.

To learn more about the AYANEO NEXT, be sure to check out our official review linked below!

:arrow: AYANEO NEXT Indiegogo Campaign
:arrow:AYANEO NEXT Advance Official GBAtemp Review

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Prior22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the aya neos can dock with a USB c dock. as long as it is not a thunderbolt dock, it'll work. i got an anker 7 in 1 dock for mine. you can 3d print stands that are compatible for a dock.

When docked am I correct in assuming I could use a Switch controller wirelessly via bluetooth?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh, that's why that transformer statue sold at auction for 1.2 million.