Hacking B9S-N3DSXl Shuts down during CTRtransfer

Dong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Solution: Turning off the volume solves the problem... It's kind of weird, but it works...

Hello, I have followed the tutorial from 3ds.guide to install b9s with the NTRboot method.
I had some problems but I solved them on a French forum, but now when I try to load my own backup (or the CTRTransfer image) my console freezes or shuts down during loading.
I have to wait some time so I can turn it on again, and if I try to turn it on normally I got "Failed to get the CTRNAND FIRM" (because there is no Nand installed correctly I think)
I use decrypt9 to load the Nand backup (because godmode9 is glitched during the loading, and I tried downloading it again, same problem)

Last edited by Dong,

Dong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes I have, but my console freezes when I load the CTRTransfer image
Edit: And it seems that it always freezes after a certain amount of time...

Last edited by Dong,

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there issues rendering the text in GM9? Such as some of the text being in hex? I had that problem with my 3ds too. The CTRNAND is corrupted. I used NTRBoot to install B9S and used Decrypt9 to restore a backup that I had. Even then, I had issues. I had to do a CTRNAND transfer and that seemed to fix it. But you are having problems with the CTRNAND transfer. If you have the .sha of the CTRNAND transfer and you use Decrypt9, it should check to see if the image is corrupted.

Dong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
MrMcTiller: There were symbols instead of numbers, but I don't think the CTRNAND is corrupted as my Nand backup doesn't work either.
I put the .sha file, but it also freezes during the verification.
QuantumCat: I have tried both Decrypt9 and Godmode9.
Edit: I have retried with my Nand backup (using Decrypt9), but it stopped at 37%

Last edited by Dong,

Dong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have found that when the volume is not turned off the console freezes during loading...
I just saw that the volume was to the max so I turned it off and my console didn't freeze O__o
To do the CTRTransfer with Decrypt9, do I just need to load the CTRTransfer image? Or have I to go back to Godmode9 and select "ctrtransfer_ticket_copy" before updating?

Edit: I did the CTRTransfer with Decrypt9, but now I have "prefetch abort (svcBreak)" error (I also saw that my "movable.sed" is corrupted in Decrypt9.log)

Last edited by Dong,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1