Hacking Question Backup Loading: "section 0 is corrupted" error

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
honestly i dont care if i get banned i dont use online anyways have no plans to either
im waiting for atmosphere to come out in the meantime using the layeredfs method and although not a regular user source has been shared on twitter which shows the brick code there

remember gateway it was the same fiasco wasnt it people said only the crackers get bricked then it happened to normies
and ive seen the email to tx in regards to this as well where they basically say homebrew could trigger the brick protection i dont want to risk my console
Get yoyr comments to the respective thread if you want to continue the nonsense

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was that damn pragma app, didn’t realize it sabotaged my main files. I had done my first 2 games manually with the command line. These both work now with the xci decrypter. Btw, for those who care, Kirby does work with pinball x3 even though the database says otherwise.
I had no trouble so far with PRAGMA's decrypter (I've got a keys.ini upgraded to around 61 keys). Though, I don't like how he never replies to any messages and is not willing to give support.

Jimmay123

Trophies
XP
Country
throwing this out there you are the one who said "get a tx" i simply responded with my input of the risk of the tx based on previous experience and the evidence ive seen so far points to my console being a ticking timebomb
there is no need to be a douchebag i was considering buying tx till i saw the brick code

Jimmay123

Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same error too. A bunch of people helped me to fix it. All you gotta do is get notepad ++ then open the text file and add master key 01, 02, and 03(Google them. It should be on a shepard site) onto the file then save. Then it sould work.

this worked like a charm for me thanks!

Reactions: gamemasteru03

igor1201

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had the same error too. A bunch of people helped me to fix it. All you gotta do is get notepad ++ then open the text file and add master key 01, 02, and 03(Google them. It should be on a shepard site) onto the file then save. Then it sould work.

OH YAS thank you

Lava1000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids +1