Homebrew BAGPlug (SCDS2 Entry)

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you very much
biggrin.gif
I installed it on my DSTWO, but I have a small bug/problem. I have the dstwo with the newest everything (firmware, eos whatever) and installed the bagplug and cover pack. my problem is, that there is a small line on the top and bottom screen near the bottom of the screen. it cuts a small line in the cover and a small line in the nds game icon on the bottom screen. Is the 3ds the problem ? It looks kind of shitty, so I wanted to ask on how to fix it. Its hard to explain what I mean, and I can't really photograph it.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hunter291 said:
Thank you very much
biggrin.gif
I installed it on my DSTWO, but I have a small bug/problem. I have the dstwo with the newest everything (firmware, eos whatever) and installed the bagplug and cover pack. my problem is, that there is a small line on the top and bottom screen near the bottom of the screen. it cuts a small line in the cover and a small line in the nds game icon on the bottom screen. Is the 3ds the problem ? It looks kind of shitty, so I wanted to ask on how to fix it. Its hard to explain what I mean, and I can't really photograph it.

It is a 3DS problem, you just need to turn the filtering off (press select or start, can't remember which) before launching your Supercard to disable the filtering.

Disabling the filter will also fix the problem in every other Supercard plugin. So it is an issue with the SDK that cannot be fixed by anyone other than the Supercard team.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hunter291 said:
So I need to run it in the small screen ? Is there no way to fix it ? i want to use the full screen :S

If you hold Select and Start while booting a game, it just turns of the edge filtering and just scales the image up to size. You still get the full screen, but it may or may not look as nice without the filtering depending on your preference.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no, with this method I don't get fullscreen. It only uses half of the screen. but with it enabled, this line bug doesn't happen, but it is so damn small :S

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wtf oO normally, this feature is used to make the screen the ds' original size, so it doesn't need to strech it to fullscreen :S

minoplis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is anyone else having problems trying to load the GBA emulator? Even after updating the fix, I get a white screen everytime I try to load it. After that, bagPlug crashes, even after restarting the DS, bqgplug doesn't boot and the white screens appear. The only way to make it to boot again is deleting the LOADFILE.DAT in the root of the MicroSD card.

Anyone else getting that?

EDIT: Actually, I just realized it happens with every .plg file I try to load. It used to work on release 3-1. Weird..

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
minoplis said:
Is anyone else having problems trying to load the GBA emulator? Even after updating the fix, I get a white screen everytime I try to load it. After that, bagPlug crashes, even after restarting the DS, bqgplug doesn't boot and the white screens appear. The only way to make it to boot again is deleting the LOADFILE.DAT in the root of the MicroSD card.

Anyone else getting that?

EDIT: Actually, I just realized it happens with every .plg file I try to load. It used to work on release 3-1. Weird..

My bad, I seem to have broken quite a few things with some changes I made earlier to the boot process. They should be fixed now, the updated binary can be found as "BAGPlug 3 - 2 fix 2" under the download portion of the first post.

Oh yeah, make sure to delete loadfile.dat if it exists on the root of your card. Nothing will load if it exists and is corrupted.

amaro999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, does anyone know where I can download BAGSFC R3 with ARG support - special release? I have found the source code, but I have no means of compiling it. I know I could use CATSFC, but it is slightly slower than BAGSFC (and I am not the first one to point it out). Just to be clear: the BAGSFC R3 version in FileTrip does not have ARG support (at least I could not get it to work).

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
amaro999 said:
So, does anyone know where I can download BAGSFC R3 with ARG support - special release? I have found the source code, but I have no means of compiling it. I know I could use CATSFC, but it is slightly slower than BAGSFC (and I am not the first one to point it out). Just to be clear: the BAGSFC R3 version in FileTrip does not have ARG support (at least I could not get it to work).

iMenu might have it. But I will upload a compiled binary and post it here.

*Edit* Download here *Edit* -first post also updated

minoplis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks a lot for the quick fix, it's working greatly now. And also, I didn't had noticed the direct support for NES and SNES roms from the file browser, I was totally blown away by that.

Now, if only we had a GBA emu with ARG support, BAGPlug would be absolutely perfect..

2-bias

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bass can you add a hide option for files and folders? I know it will be a one-way ticket to hide stuff but i think it will be better than adding those things manually to hiddenfolder.txt or hiddenfiles.txt. I think you can use the same funktion as for the favorites and maybe add a "Are you sure?" box before adding things to the list.
And thanks for looking into the skin preview problem, i still have it though. But i'll check it out later with a another setup.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
amaro999 said:
BTW, Spinal Code / iMenu´s site appears to be under maintenace.Actually there's a little bit more to that
spinalbecause iMenu doesn't prevent loading commercial games there are legal concerns from the web master.
because of this Spinal has allowed us to mirror his iMenu files (which you'll find in the first post here)

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, suprised nobody's complained about my supposed fix i posted on the imenu guide, i'll switch it over to something similar to this post but of course with iMenu

it will probably go in misc.

also, sorry i haven't gotten to try out bagplug yet, haven't really had that much time with exams and a speech and homework etc.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2-bias said:
Bass can you add a hide option for files and folders? I know it will be a one-way ticket to hide stuff but i think it will be better than adding those things manually to hiddenfolder.txt or hiddenfiles.txt. I think you can use the same funktion as for the favorites and maybe add a "Are you sure?" box before adding things to the list.

That's easy enough to add.

Also, does anyone have any idea on how the Real Time Menu hotkey combination is stored? The default values(globalsettings.ini) don't seem to match up with keypad bits directly, so there must be some sort of pattern I can follow to generate the proper value.

If no one knows, I may just take up a list of the most popular used combinations for use in BAGplug EOS settings.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hunter291 said:
just asking if this could load plg and if yes, how ? i dled the nyancat and it comes as the dstwo plugin
biggrin.gif

Yes plugins do run, just find them in the browser and run them as you would for any other type of file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, i dont think so