Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning for the Wii U

Juanen100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, so a friend called Spanish Freddy and I were working on this. It's a port of Baldi's Basics 1.4.3 for the Wii U (Edit: now with the new update, it's more similar to 1.4.3, but I don't think it's matching 1 to 1)

Download Links: (If one is not updated, you can check the other one)
https://spanishfreddy.itch.io/bbieal-wiiu
https://gamejolt.com/games/bbieal-wiiu/858412

If you want to see the trailer for the project, here is the link:

Anyways, if you happen to encounter any bugs, please let us know via this thread or through our social media:

Spanish Freddy's Social Media:
Twitter/X: Spanish_Freddy
Discord: SpanishFreddy
Reddit: SpanishFreddy
(All is "SpanishFreddy lol)

My Social Media:
Twitter/X: juanen100

Some Screenshots (taken from Cemu):

1701543513962.png

1701543536437.png

1707752758025.png

1707752911233.png

1707752921777.png

Gamepad screenshots:

1701543613216.png
1707752743029.png

Last edited by Juanen100,

SLG3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
This is pretty neat, i'm gonna try it as soon as possible! But why didn't you use the 1.4.3 version for the port and are you willing to use it?

Juanen100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This is pretty neat, i'm gonna try it as soon as possible! But why didn't you use the 1.4.3 version for the port and are you willing to use it?
We didn't use 1.4.3 because downgrading to the unity version the wii u requires would corrupt the project, but we are working on recreating 1.4.3 as accurately as possible

SLG3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hey! I just tried the game and it was pretty neat, but I found some issues, some may be important for the player, and the some may not be as important as the others. When you select the second note book, you're not supposed to hear "Now it's time for everybody's favorite subject, MATH!" again, when you answer correctly in the two first notebooks, baldi says the same sentence over and over and not the other sentences like in the base game, and that's what happens when you select it. when failing the 3rd question, you only see the "I GET ANGRIER FOR EVERY PROBLEM YOU GET WRONG" text and not the other answers like "I HEAR EVERY DOOR YOU OPEN" etc. When you sprint, you don't run as fast as in the og game, the og game makes the player a bit faster. When you fail jumping on playtime's rope many times, more she talks mor the sounds are erraped-like which is uncomfortable to hear, instead of cutting her last word before starting a new one just like the og game. This is what issues i found from here, good luck for the work!

Juanen100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey! I just tried the game and it was pretty neat, but I found some issues, some may be important for the player, and the some may not be as important as the others. When you select the second note book, you're not supposed to hear "Now it's time for everybody's favorite subject, MATH!" again, when you answer correctly in the two first notebooks, baldi says the same sentence over and over and not the other sentences like in the base game, and that's what happens when you select it. when failing the 3rd question, you only see the "I GET ANGRIER FOR EVERY PROBLEM YOU GET WRONG" text and not the other answers like "I HEAR EVERY DOOR YOU OPEN" etc. When you sprint, you don't run as fast as in the og game, the og game makes the player a bit faster. When you fail jumping on playtime's rope many times, more she talks mor the sounds are erraped-like which is uncomfortable to hear, instead of cutting her last word before starting a new one just like the og game. This is what issues i found from here, good luck for the work!
Thanks for the feedback! We're working on a new update that, as I said, tries to recreate 1.4.3 while adding extras and secrets of our own

Stay_2022

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it doesnt work for some reason when i start play like theres only a wall also i dont know but ithink its because my wii u is from europe but idk

Juanen100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
it doesnt work for some reason when i start play like theres only a wall also i dont know but ithink its because my wii u is from europe but idk
The Wii U that were used to test the game were also from Europe, if you don't have a TV you can use SwapDRC plugin to swap the TV and Gamepad while we work on that option

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup