Hacking Banners/icon templates for Wii VC

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you have to use the command prompt
...right click white space in jnustools folder (open cmd prompt window)
type in the cmd window
java -jar JNUSTool.jar
then follow the pic of jnustool from the last link i showed you

Last edited by BORTZ,
Reactions: Skater4599

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you got your base game still in install format?
you have to use the command prompt
...right click white space in jnustools folder (open cmd prompt window)
type in the cmd window
java -jar JNUSTool.jar
then follow the pic of jnustool from the last link i showed you
I have all my Wii Xenoblade Chronicles code/content/meta folders all downloaded now via the JNUSTool way the way you both mentioned. I'm now waiting on converting it over with the nfs2iso2nfs app (got the latest build), its just going through the process now.

Last edited by BORTZ,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
@markehmus could you please make me up the 3 meta/tga files needed for Dead Space Extraction EU I am no good @photoshop etc.. :( I have got a friend to pipe me over a clean iso rip of the eu game now and I have a good feeling that this Wii MK version I am working on at the moment just may work, if it doesn't then I don't know what else I can do!

Last edited by Reecey,

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
@markehmus could you please make me up the 3 meta/tga files needed for Dead Space Extraction EU I am no good @photoshop etc.. :( I have got a friend to pipe me over a clean iso rip of the eu game now and I have a good feeling that this Wii MK version I am working on at the moment just may work, if it doesn't then I don't know what else I can do!
Here you go
boot_Tv_Tex.png

icon_Tex.png

Attachments

• deadspace meta.rar
    791.5 KB · Views: 423
Last edited by Columbo2811,
Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
@markehmus & @Columbo2811 I got Wii Mario Kart working, it works 100% gamepad the lot! Great ;)

I've just got to let Dead Space Extraction come though and download and I will do that next. You might of been right, maybe my problem was using Funkii GUI and not direct with JNUSTool. Thanks guys for your help but its sorted and works and that's the main thing!! :)

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Here you go
Sorry to ask you I didn't want too because I was very grateful for you doing the Dead Space meta files for me and I didn't want to ask you again. I asked the other member but he might just be busy I don't suppose if your free for a minute you could do EU Silent Hill Shattered Memories for me please?. I wanted to do both of these titles by tonight, well try.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to ask you I didn't want too because I was very grateful for you doing the Dead Space meta files for me. I asked the other member but he might just be busy I don't suppose if your free for a minute you could do EU Silent Hill Shattered Memories for me please?. I wanted to do both of these titles by tonight, well try.
I'll do them now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Reecey

boot_Drc_Tex.png

icon_Tex.png

Attachments

• silent hill shattered memories meta.rar
    716.4 KB · Views: 464
Last edited by Columbo2811,
Reactions: Reecey

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sweet team work .. sorry i work days and cant help till evenings here. (20min lunch , i checked in)

i hope these are all dumped from the loading screens or opening.bnr , thats how i'l be doing mine too ;-)

Reactions: zeldaism

cucholix

00000780 00000438
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
sweet team work .. sorry i work days and cant help till evenings here. (20min lunch , i checked in)

i hope these are all dumped from the loading screens or opening.bnr , thats how i'l be doing mine too ;-)
Sorry I couldn't do your request but my PC goes SOOO slow when converting iso to nfs lol.
You know I tried to extract the bnr from the iso but couldn't find any tool to extract the banner image, it would be great if someone do that just for the sake of more official look :P

Last edited by cucholix,

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Sin título4.png
Sin título5.png
Sin título6.png
Also meta contains a custom boot sound, is the item roullete sound, it stops before launch game but i dont have tools for edit loops and i didnt know how to do for play when you get the item sound when you launch game...
PD: System Menu icon by @Columbo2811

Attachments

• meta.rar
    486.4 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited by victormr21,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll do them now

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Reecey

boot_Drc_Tex.png

icon_Tex.png
Thanks that's great. I'm going to work on them tomorrow now, Dead Space pal is taking aloooong time coming through :sleep:

@victormr21 good thinking I never gave the bootSound file a thought. I forgot about that with Mario Kart, its a bit late now I have upped it.

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.