• i want apple pie!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes, it depends how much it's impressed me and how far through it I am before I decide. Or in some cases, if I don't buy a game I love I'll buy the sequel. I never used to; pirating on the GBA taught me what kind of games I'll stick with and how to tell if something's worth the money, and I can afford the odd game every now and then now.

I always wait to catch them in a sale though, never paid more than £20 for a DS game. Play.com is your friend
smile.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to wonder, why when people make polls that they always have to include a 'joke selection' which is completely irrelevant. All it does is mess up results and fails to give a correct idea of what a poll is intended for.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Some years ago.. NEVER!

Now.. Wii and DS games I pirate only, they are way too expensive over here.. except for WiiWare games.. I always buy those..

PC games are cheaper for some reason, so I buy them when I think they are worth it.. also, some are a pain in the ass to crack these days
tongue.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PSHH. There are little kids who do that for me. They buy the game, and the game company are happy that someone is buying them. If theyre happy, im happy.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Renegade_R said:
I have to wonder, why when people make polls that they always have to include a 'joke selection' which is completely irrelevant. All it does is mess up results and fails to give a correct idea of what a poll is intended for.

you can handle them as abstentions and calculate them out.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
if i can afford it i buy the games, if they bore me within 5 minutes of play forget it, if the game i want to buy has given me lots of replay value and gameplay hours i will buy it.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R4 costs me money cause when i like a game i tend to buy it. and because the R4 lets me play more games, i end up liking more game, and end up buying more... sad isnt it?

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NEVA!!! Well rarely (like 3 new games in the past 8 years and a few used ones here and there), I buy games when I have a ton of cash to spend or something I really think I might enjoy (I might buy fallout3 not sure yet and I will most likely buy Diablo 3)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol