Not open for further replies.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Y'know even if this guy isn't pretending to be a videogame boss, he's still retarded.

I still think he's Coolness, but that's just me. He was on about the same level of moron.

Reactions: 2 people

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Beldr People are already commenting about your poor English usage, so change your flag to Portugal! If you do what I say others will not be so judgmental about your posts, plus your false flagging, and that can get you hurt cuz. Are you ashamed to represent Portugal? :blink:

Beldr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.darkcookies.com
XP
Country
Y'know even if this guy isn't pretending to be a videogame boss, he's still retarded.

I still think he's Coolness, but that's just me. He was on about the same level of moron.

Nah im not and i dont care about ur moron level because you past the 100% and pleas fuckoff im NOT coolness!!! Coolness never wants to come back to this world of people that think they are higher than the rest, and who knows you might be a fucking nerd or retard inreal thinking ur the king because of ur 3000 posts, and i can be sure i lf i stand before of u than you might tell something else so pleas shut up dont think ur the cool guy because ur not and to let u know ur number 1 on coolness his death list :)

Have a nice day

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LQfaO.png

Nice thread folks....

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At least the 20 you can add MicroSD up to 1TB lol