Homebrew | Best CIA installer | Poll

What is the best installer?

• Total voters

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
gawd, yesterday, it took me 4 minutes to install a 3mb dlc for smash using bbm.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have literally never needed anything but FBI, nor do I really understand why I would.

basically, you don't. however, bbm does give you a little more information about the cia files you have, like their title and unique id. i find that helpful for deleting titles lateron

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, why do so many people vote for DevMenu? It has a terrible user interface, first of all. Second and most important, it doesn't allow installing of unsigned CIAs. Only legit ones...

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering, why do so many people vote for DevMenu? It has a terrible user interface, first of all. Second and most important, it doesn't allow installing of unsigned CIAs. Only legit ones...
What the hell are you smoking? And why aren't you sharing? :P
DevMenu will install pretty much any cia you throw at it. As for the UI, it does the job it needs to and well, FBI "UI" erm yeah.
@Steveice10 when are you upgrading FBI to actually have a nice UI? I think it's about time, it deserves it. :) haha I guess you have to finish the UI stuff for Citrus first...

Reactions: kiwiis and duwen

mokmoki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how do you uninstall CIA files? do you need to have the CIA on your card? or just remove it normally via the Settings -> Data Mgmt -> Nintendo 3ds?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how many people voted BBM over DevMenu when they're the exact same thing.
From my experience Dev Menu will let you right over system titles regardless of it being newer or older but BBM only lets you install newer version of the target title.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell are you smoking? And why aren't you sharing? :P
DevMenu will install pretty much any cia you throw at it. As for the UI, it does the job it needs to and well, FBI "UI" erm yeah.
@Steveice10 when are you upgrading FBI to actually have a nice UI? I think it's about time, it deserves it. :) haha I guess you have to finish the UI stuff for Citrus first...
Weed, and I meant FBI, not devmenu. I voted for devmenu on the poll. FBI doesn't allow for unsigned CIAs and has a terrible UI.

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Speaking about speed I prefer BBM, I installed the same game in FBI and BBM, FBI took more time to install than BBM.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

BigRedMenu's pretty good since you can delete the cia after install but I have to say IMO FBI is the best because of the speed.

BBM Delete CIAs too.

Last edited by djalmafreestyler,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD