ROM Hack Best completed pokemon ROM hack?

pgimps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody point me to the best completed one, if that isn't too much? I tried Google, but I found out that it wasn't the best idea ever.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
All the DS pokemon romhack fails compared to the GBA which have total remake like map editor, new overworld map, plot that is worth playing for and that. Even custom pokemons lol. If you want a "completed hack", then FR/LF/R/S/E hacks are for you. The rest feels like a pushover and feels like the same thing is coming again and again.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If people would collaberate enough to make a 4th and 5th gen map editor, I would have made my own hack by now. I just don't have enough free time on my hands to attempt to crack a game. (I haven't even the slightest on how to do so.)

I'd go with Pokemon Shiny Gold. I was going to say Pokemon Orange, but the latest version has a game-killing bug that make a bolder re-appear even after the conditions for it to remain "vanished" are set.

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
one of the best hack pokemon game for gba ever is pokemon altair/sirius/akaix (emerald hack/fire red japanese) with fakemons truts me this is better than pokemon quarts or marble for adds fakemons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters +1