Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
x.domination said:
Of course! It is Al-Qaeda endorsed afterall.

What about the Taleban-R4i-ultra-super-omega-gold-revolution-pro-upgrade-SDHC and the Bush-R4i-ultra-super-epic-fail-gold-revolution-pro-upgrade-SDHC?

nah, screw that, if i were to buy, i get my , that would have been better, Al-Qaeda and Taleban are out of date
biggrin.gif

Mas Selamat was caught wasn't he? He fails.

Lets get his Jemaah-Islamiah-R4i-Ultra-Secret-gold-revolution-pro-upgrade SDHC!!!!

zero383

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
raing3 said:
zero383 said:
R4i is not supported by the original R4 team. It's a poorly made counterfeit/clone by some wannabe team. If you buy it, you're probably supporting the illegal arms trade or some crap like that.
rolleyes.gif

LOL. I heard somewhere that about the Al-Qaeda-R4i-ultra-super-gold-revolution-pro-upgrade-SDHC, where can I get it?

EDIT: Found it.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.99999

LOL, wow that's friggen hilarious! It's more expensive than any other flashcart so according to jakob95 it's built with better quality!

jjmaia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
raing3 said:
All considered at the moment I would recommend the Acekard 2i although when the M3 Real i and CycloDSi come out I'm sure they will be good competition. Also the release of MenuDO is going to do wonders for the lucky flash card company which managed to get it.

A love RPG's, but RTS could not be that important. But reading your post, maybe I'll wait for M3 and CycloDSi.

BTW, for a friend of mine, Witch would be the best card for him? Cheap, and no need for extra features, just putting DS games.

Thanks for the help so far
smile.gif

Big Green

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your friend not going to be playing on the DSi, I'd recommend the EDGE. Unlike any of the other flashcarts, the EDGE has had no widespread hardware or software problems. Just about every card has though. The Acekard, CycloDS, DSTT, EZFlash, etc. So when you get this card, you know that you'll get a reliable card. The build quality of the card is very good, and the slot isn't springloaded so it won't break down overtime. It also has all of the features of the good features of the Acekard 2, along with slo motion. The game compatability is around the Cyclo DS' compatability and the menu, is good. Even though it is basic, it is still fast stable and it loads games quickly. You can also skin the menu if you think that the default looks ugly.

So all in all, it isn't flashy or anything like the other cards, but it is very cheap in price, and it does exactly what it's supposed, and that is to just work and play games reliably. It's a very reliable card.

But there is no EDGE card available for the DSi though. And EDGE would likely cost around the same as an Acekard. If you need to get a DSi flashcard, get the Acekard2i and call it a night. It's the only card on the market for the DSi that is worth it if you want a cheap card that just works. The Supercard DSonei is good, it has the most features out of any card, and with enough tweaking it could be come fast enough to hang with the big boys, but it's not as cheap as an Acekard, and it's not a pick up and play type card.

jjmaia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need a Flash card for a DSi for me (acekard i believe its the best choice); and a flash card for a frien, a DS Lite.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Big Green said:
If your friend not going to be playing on the DSi, I'd recommend the EDGE. Unlike any of the other flashcarts, the EDGE has had no widespread hardware or software problems. Just about every card has though. The Acekard, CycloDS, DSTT, EZFlash, etc. So when you get this card, you know that you'll get a reliable card. The build quality of the card is very good, and the slot isn't springloaded so it won't break down overtime. It also has all of the features of the good features of the Acekard 2, along with slo motion. The game compatability is around the Cyclo DS' compatability and the menu, is good. Even though it is basic, it is still fast stable and it loads games quickly. You can also skin the menu if you think that the default looks ugly.

So all in all, it isn't flashy or anything like the other cards, but it is very cheap in price, and it does exactly what it's supposed, and that is to just work and play games reliably. It's a very reliable card.

But there is no EDGE card available for the DSi though. And EDGE would likely cost around the same as an Acekard. If you need to get a DSi flashcard, get the Acekard2i and call it a night. It's the only card on the market for the DSi that is worth it if you want a cheap card that just works. The Supercard DSonei is good, it has the most features out of any card, and with enough tweaking it could be come fast enough to hang with the big boys, but it's not as cheap as an Acekard, and it's not a pick up and play type card.

wait? it has slow-mo? but anyway i will agree with this as well. EDGE is a nice card, it has none of those fancy features, it only has soft reset and that slow-mo feature that i have never use it at all. But the best thing would be that there's hardly any learning curve for it at all. just download the firmware from the toss, toss it into your sd card and u are set. No need to config this or that. its all done for u
biggrin.gif

so if u wish to just have a flashcart that just play games, this would be a pretty good card.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
elixirdream said:
Actually every cart is decent
just make sure they update their firmware often enough
smile.gif

OMG? Tell them to try buying a R4 "original" and update THE firmware....

And iTouch is good people! It has the so-called fancy features of Cyclo (slo-mo) and is cheap! Plus easy to use (.sav save files and .db save files... nothing rare) Then it can use other m3 carts' fw! Then theres the ultra, super duper, fancy feature called Real-Time-Save! This cart is a bargain!

Lol I sound like a salesman
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
except one thing is missing, ur bag of merchandise
biggrin.gif
and ur salesman suit
biggrin.gif
but wow, edge has slow-mo? i didn't even know that that exist...

I didn't know either just saw it from your post.... But I think EDGE is the expensive "premium card" while iTouch is the cheap "also-premium but not quite there card" but people don't appreciate it.

And.... Do salesmen even have a standard outfit? Maybe I should find an Imagine: Salesman game then compete with elixir praising iTouch while he praises Acekard!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
True.... but can they even find the carts easily? Most buy overseas (not me tho) But I remeber the r4 in the shop i went sold like almost 1.75 times of my itouch so..... But I will still say imports or else you have to pay loads and it may be just some crappy clone.... r4i anybody?(like my fake dstt; same price as itouch
frown.gif
)

jjmaia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So:

For me (DSi) the best is a acekar 2i if i want a simple and reliable card, or Supercard if i wannt a lot of extras.

And for my friend? A DS lite, needs to be cheap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: