Best flashcart(s) as of 2010?

Which do you think are the best flashcart or flashcarts as of 2010?

• Acekard 2i

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CycloDS Evolution

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • DSTTi

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • EZ-Flash Vi

• G6 DS Real

• iEDGE

• iTouch2

• M3i Zero

• R4i (and clones)

• SuperCard DSONEi

• Other (Please specify)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

erichlotto

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
erichlotto.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
ak2i, just because of akAIO
wub.gif

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Rockstar said:
50% of the acekard votes are just noobs writing acekard because everybody says it

There may be a few Rocky...but there are quite a few acekard owners now, due to the fact of the newer games being reported working on the acekard.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jackthelad said:
Rockstar said:
50% of the acekard votes are just noobs writing acekard because everybody says it

There may be a few Rocky...but there are quite a few acekard owners now, due to the fact of the newer games being reported working on the acekard.
I know its a good card but i bet most noobs who voted it dont even have one and are just voting it

CharmingLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Jackthelad said:
Rockstar said:

I know its a good card but i bet most noobs who voted it dont even have one and are just voting it
You feeling alright FAKEStar?
How do you assume this?
Are you God?
HA! Please..
lecture.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IamUrGod said:
Rockstar said:
Jackthelad said:
Rockstar said:

How do you assume this?
Are you God?
HA! Please..
lecture.gif
whatever.. i know its a good card and its one of my favorites but you gotta accept some votes are biased

CharmingLugia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
IamUrGod said:
Rockstar said:
Jackthelad said:
Rockstar said:

How do you assume this?
Are you God?
HA! Please..
lecture.gif
whatever.. i know its a good card and its one of my favorites but you gotta accept some votes are biased
Yeah I will admit that.
gbasp.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
actually this is a vote to identify which is the best cart of the millennium meaning from the time carts began until now on the DS... i must say hands down tht although its not as good as the others, it is the one tht revolutionized the DS carts capability and boosted it to higher levels of more production and efficiency... yes i am talking about the bad-named R4
I never knew about carts until i found the R4 and i have never said tht they have done something wrong its only tht the team broke but if the original team were still here, i dont think akaio and they would be very different
ofcourse the best cart of this year (so far) is akaio's made version which just overshadows all others

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Acekard.

While the R4 received an unparalleled level of popularity (and clones), the community support behind the AK2i is simply phenomenal.

MR_COW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, AK2 currently based on the price to badassness ratio. If this was best flash cart over the past ten years though, I would say supercard due to their amazing support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: >buys x3 1TB SD cards >stores the entire 3DS library on them >installs CFW >realised why I...