Best flashcart(s) as of 2010?

Which do you think are the best flashcart or flashcarts as of 2010?

• Acekard 2i

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • CycloDS Evolution

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • DSTTi

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • EZ-Flash Vi

• G6 DS Real

• iEDGE

• iTouch2

• M3i Zero

• R4i (and clones)

• SuperCard DSONEi

• Other (Please specify)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I voted AceKard 2i and SuperCard.
While I dont yet have a SuperCard, when the DStwo comes out it will completely pwn the AK2i.
biggrin.gif

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I voted for the acekard 2i even though i dont own it but I do own the acekard 2. Never saw the point in buying a DSi when there arent that many, if any, DSi only games. I think a better pole would be the best firmware(software??) of the past/current flashcarts.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already voted for the Acekard 2i and CycloDS Evolution. The CycloDS has great support, and a great card with features (can't beat an enhanced menu with RTS!). It could play all games I tried with it. I also really like the Acekard with AKAIO. Both cards are great, but man, if only TeamCyclops would make a card compatible with the DSi..

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
I already voted for the Acekard 2i and CycloDS Evolution. The CycloDS has great support, and a great card with features (can't beat an enhanced menu with RTS!). It could play all games I tried with it. I also really like the Acekard with AKAIO. Both cards are great, but man, if only TeamCyclops would make a card compatible with the DSi..

That would be the most epic!
And not entirely impossible.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rockstar said:
Jackthelad said:
Rockstar said:
50% of the acekard votes are just noobs writing acekard because everybody says it

There may be a few Rocky...but there are quite a few acekard owners now, due to the fact of the newer games being reported working on the acekard.
I know its a good card but i bet most noobs who voted it dont even have one and are just voting it

they think(yes I am a n00b!
smile.gif
) If they vote on it I will do the same cos then they think I am good.

b.t.w. Sorry for my grammer(thats n00bish!)

Synt4x3rror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Only have acekard2i, so it's the only flashcard I've experimented with (besides the original R4)

So my vote goes to acekard
smile.gif

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got a Cyclo, AK2, and M3 Real. I think M3 Real/Zero ftw, sexiest GUI with coolest looking skins, GBA RTS and cheats, NDS RTS and RTG, media integration, and the team posts on this forum.

PyroJames

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a very informative thread. I've been using my original R4 for years now so it's time to upgrade. This thread is really helping me decide on what card I should get next.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Which card has the best implementation of Real Time Guide? That would be the best flashcart for me, imho.

To be honest, when I bought my AK2i, I didn't know it would be the "best" according to Gbatemp. It was hard to get any other cart in the store (in my foreign land) other than R4, Edge or DSTT. I would've searched harder and gotten an EZ or M3 if I'd known they'd get In Game Guides eventually.

Which card can read guides the fastest and the most decently? Bonus points for In-Game Pictures feature. Show me that card and I'll vote for it.

brissmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Definately Acekard 2i. It may not have some fetures like realtime save and a few othes but due to the best firmware and rom compatability in my opinon its the best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8