Best handheld you liked or owned?

Wii_Shaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameboy SP was my favorite. Moreso than the GB brick, GBC and DS.

It just felt right in your hand. Backlighting obviously was the way of the future and the GBA/ GB library was amazing.

Even though my current favorite handheld is my New 3DSxl, it hurts my hands to play something so big and clunky. I never had that problem with my SP. My homie had the Micro with the NES faceplate and I was so jealous, lol. Good times :)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hm, I owned most of the Nintendo handhelds.

At the time, the original GB was probably my favourite, because it was so amazing to play those games handheld, even if the screen was kinda shonky - but more importantly, because a load of my mates had one too and we'd play linkup on the bus to school etc. GB had the right timing for that, for me (old man), and I haven't had that experience again with the later consoles. I've never been able to care as much about online multiplayer as I did about multiplayer in person, whether on handhelds or in front of the tv.

Now, my favourite is my new3ds, because it plays the games from all the others, and has great screens and battery life.
Wow I posted this 5 years ago. Still got the N3DS tho mostly moved on from it. I now have Nintendo's largest handheld, the Switch, which gets a lot of play time, plus I've just recently got their smallest handheld, Game Boy Micro, which is ridiculously portable/pocketable, and I'm having a lot of fun with so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F