Gaming Best NDS Game You've Ever Played in Your Life?

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only we were able to play all the Japanese games that never got a localization maybe we were choosing others games. Some guys says "Soma Bringer", it´s a excellent game! we were able to play it with the fan-translation. Think of the Tales series... Innocence and Hearts could be one of the greatest games of the DS, like Soma Bringer.

For now, I say Soma Bringer and Avalon Code. But in the future, when we got some fan-translations, maybe I change my mind.

Keep an eye on the upcoming Golden Sun game.... thats gonna be one if not the BEST!!!

xtreme1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the world ends with you so fun and great looking with an awesome and intriguing story, tales of innocence is awesome too i got 8 hours into it before az anounced his patch would be out that sumer, 2 years ago, still waiting lol

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
grunged said:
either the phoenix wright series or the world ends with you
smile.gif
i need to find more games like those
frown.gif
oh well guess ill be sleeping properly tonight rather than spending sleepless nights playing those games

Exaclty like me
wink2.gif

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The first two Castlevania games, the Dragon Quest games and of course Chrono Trigger are definitely my favorites. Yoshi's Island and Mario Kart aint bad either. If I have to pick one I'd go for Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin.

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KH 358/2 Days. ive only played it 30 mins, (JUST got it
tongue.gif
) but wow, the story great, i luv how they actauly talk, and it has best graphics ive EVER SEEN on ds (i was like holy... IM ON A PSP!)
only thing that might beat it is FF4, but thats another story.

i also like yugioh games, but they get old quick
frown.gif

and man, the show SUCKSSSSSSSSS now... i had seen every episode of the fist, REAL show (with YUGI) then it went downhill from there, with that wana be grandson, and now WTF?!?!?!

THERE ON MOTORCYCLES, WITH THE AVERGAE MONSTER DOING 5,000!?!!??!?!?
well just my rant on yugioh...

AAlcoholic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For me, the two games that I've logged the most hours in are Henry Hatsworth (either my platforming skills have gone WAY down since my childhood, or this game is brutally hard) and the Professor Layton series (the g/f loves playing it with me).

Neither have been mentioned yet.

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ketsui: Death Label is amazing, I have also put a ton of time on my pearl I've had since launch.

But my #1 would have to be Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, I hope I spelled Tatakae correctly.

SolDav

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
GTA: Chinatown Wars.

Without a doubt. Really my type of game. Well made, great missions, good atmosphere, creative,... Totally deserves the title of Best Game on the DS.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say Final Fantasy III.

Only because at the time I was playing it, I was allowed my DS only on weekends and I had an issue of Nintendo Power on how to perfectly defeat the last 6 bosses and get all the ribbons
wub.gif

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i dont understand why people keep saying kingdom hearts, i mean hey im a fanboy too but i dont think its THAT good i found it exetremely boring just doing missions over and over, i havent clocked it yet though

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
I'd say Final Fantasy III.

Only because at the time I was playing it, I was allowed my DS only on weekends and I had an issue of Nintendo Power on how to perfectly defeat the last 6 bosses and get all the ribbons
wub.gif
Really? I found FFIII to be one of the weakest games on the DS. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Havent actually seen Elite Beat Agents anywhere

For me its a tie between EBA and PW .... Although I like Pokemon SS/HG and GTA...hmmmm... I cant decide!!!

Ill go for Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow.. why? First game I played on the DS and I just loved it
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1