Hacking best r4 clones right now?

fabulo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is saying there is no real R4 now, and most of the site selling the so-called real R4 is just a high end copy, and volumerate earlier released a version of this at http://www.volumerate.com/details.vr/sku.60265 with price 16.02 USD.

And they are saying:

Updated news for this product:

We did a market research, which there are still many sites selling the R4 saying that is a Real one, but according to our knowledge, the R4 they are selling still might be a clone, (though factory said this is a high level clone which is the exact with R4 original) That's why we are uploading this product without saying this is the original.

Also they putted a pic for the inside chip:

sku_60265_5.jpg

so better not fooling around with other obviously clone version and stick with this one?

also vr is still having the R4 advance and the R4 SDHC.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
LoL, where di you get that pic Ferrariman?
laugh.gif

There's no such a thing as the best clone, unless you're referring to Agent 47
tongue.gif

Or, to some extent, maybe the best is R4III, I don't know, I have only the original one

fabulo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
By the way, does this one use the R4's original firmware? Might be interested in getting one, just for the packaging. XD

should download from r4 site. i guess.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you can't afford the CycloDS, but still want features like RTS, RTG, Slow-mo, a good support team, and don't mind a slow menu, and a few annoyances, get the SCDS1.

If you want something just to play games with a good looking GUI, get the Acekard 2. It's only 23 dollars.

S

ScuberSteve

ojsinnerz said:
If you want something just to play games with a good looking GUI, get the Acekard 2. It's only 23 dollars.

Also comes with a failure rate.
But you could always return it/ask for a replacement.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
M3DS Real is good, especially with the new Sakura "Triple Boot" firmware (holds Sakura/Real/iTouch) available on this forum. I haven't found any problems with it.
Just stay clear of anything with R4 in its name! FGS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches