Homebrew [Beta] NTR 3DS corruptions plugin

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I tried Vector Racing and crashes.

I tried Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and crashes too.

I tried Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy+ and i got Deep Freeze.

I tried Legend of Zelda A Link Between World and didn't do nothing (maybe because the game is region-free).

I tried Steel Empire and was the only one that worked, but crashes on the first boss randomnly:

6gc70y.jpg

dw6lnb.jpg

Can i get a list of which games DO WORK!?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tried Legend of Zelda A Link Between World and didn't do nothing (maybe because the game is region-free).

I tried Steel Empire and was the only one that worked, but crashes on the first boss randomnly:

6gc70y.jpg

dw6lnb.jpg

Maybe we could make a list like that as a community, but no, no one has a list of every game that does and doesn't work. That's why this is a BETA.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I tried Picross 3D Round 2 and crashes.

I tried Hyrule Warriors Legends and hangs on 3DS Loading screen.

I tried Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and works, but there's almost nothing to highlight. Be aware that loading a new area when the corruptios is active, the game will freeze on a black screen.

658mlx.jpg

I tried Dead or Alive: Dimensions and the results speak for itself :rofl2:. Be aware to use the corruption when the game finishes loading since you're likely to corrupt your save file on boot.

34pgjmc.jpg

1z1fyir.jpg

I tried SmileBASIC and crashes.

I tried ctrQuake and crashes. Silly me trying to corrupt a homebrew app.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Something interesting is that you can also corrupt system titles like Mii Editor and AR.

I tried Mii Editor and worked, but the corruptions are barely noticeable on the first minutes. Corruption is more visible past a few minutes, and more on the bottom screen since is a total mess. And one important thing: When you're going to select a Mii you will have a probability that the game will "freeze" (It lags so bad that even the HomeMenu can't save you, but the app is still running even if you can't notice it).

t5hm5g.jpg

21jaz3q.jpg

mhyagk.jpg

I tried Face Raiders and hell, everything is messed up and nothing makes sense. The funny part is that the app was so corrupted that even the camera view was deformed and everything went slow until it crashes.

wswsnp.jpg

10zy8w7.jpg

zivu2o.jpg

I tried Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds one more time and hell, is the best corruption i have ever seen on 3DS. Has changes on sprite tiles, change on pitch and speed of music and sfx, and even changes on objects like the size of Link (that sounds like a little girl) that grows and grows everytime you die and world objects like the pillars that appear and dissapear as well. But be AWARE OF THIS: On certain areas the floor becomes non-solid and you can fall into oblivion!

21eohgn.jpg

30dfkw3.jpg

213rkma.jpg

2i1pcf6.jpg

I tried Attack of the Friday Monsters! and the corruption is barely noticeable. If you change between backgrounds and the game freezes, shutdown the console. HomeMenu would be unable to close the game, so the result is the same.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something interesting is that you can also corrupt system titles like Mii Editor and AR.

I tried Mii Editor and worked, but the corruptions are barely noticeable on the first minutes. Corruption is more visible past a few minutes, and more on the bottom screen since is a total mess. And one important thing: When you're going to select a Mii you will have a probability that the game will "freeze" (It lags so bad that even the HomeMenu can't save you, but the app is still running even if you can't notice it).

t5hm5g.jpg

21jaz3q.jpg

mhyagk.jpg

I tried Face Raiders and hell, everything is messed up and nothing makes sense. The funny part is that the app was so corrupted that even the camera view was deformed and everything went slow until it crashes.

wswsnp.jpg

10zy8w7.jpg

zivu2o.jpg

I tried Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds one more time and hell, is the best corruption i have ever seen on 3DS. Has changes on sprite tiles, change on pitch and speed of music and sfx, and even changes on objects like the size of Link (that sounds like a little girl) that grows and grows everytime you die and world objects like the pillars that appear and dissapear as well. But be AWARE OF THIS: On certain areas the floor becomes non-solid and you can fall into oblivion!

21eohgn.jpg

30dfkw3.jpg

213rkma.jpg

2i1pcf6.jpg

I tried Attack of the Friday Monsters! and the corruption is barely noticeable. If you change between backgrounds and the game freezes, shutdown the console. HomeMenu would be unable to close the game, so the result is the same.
In Mii Maker, top row, middle Mii. With the corruption on the icon it looks just like Jack Black. :rofl2:

Reactions: DeoNaught

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

6gc70y.jpg

dw6lnb.jpg

How about testing that out for yourself? It works with all the gen 6 pokemon games but isn't it more fun to try this plugin with other games and watch the game corrupt slowly. You could even try systemapps but in my case just the text got a bit messed-up. If nothing corrupts and it doesn't crash maybe wait a little bit (sometimes up to 5 Minutes) till it changes the right bytes

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well using ntr debugger on hurdle warriors works so that's not the issue
This will happen everytime on o3ds, I assume that it happens with all the high memory games so SMB and MH won't work on o3ds.
Hyrule Warriors doesn't run in high memory mode. Which is why it runs like crap on the old 3ds.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
How about testing that out for yourself? It works with all the gen 6 pokemon games but isn't it more fun to try this plugin with other games and watch the game corrupt slowly. You could even try systemapps but in my case just the text got a bit messed-up. If nothing corrupts and it doesn't crash maybe wait a little bit (sometimes up to 5 Minutes) till it changes the right bytes

I know. I already got pretty results. Look at my previous posts.

TCPixel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This plugin is sick! I think it'd be cool to see an update for further corrupting games like others have mentioned, maybe even corrupt game physics. I'm going to seek out the different corruptions in games and showcase them for anyone who wants to see them in action. My first targeted game is Super Mario 3D Land

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I can shoot guys :shy::blush::evil:
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not from more than 2 feet tho
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You confuse shooting for milking
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, hasn't shot anything since 1938
    +2
    I think that was "The great depression" time
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It like one of those fake guns, that shoot, then a flag comes out and says, "splash"
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah a world War wasn't going on or anything
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Americans lied about camps for propaganda
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, where is your gun at?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought he already showed you his gun
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for fighting, this is for fun." - Full Metal Jacket
    +1
    We actually said that in Boot Camp, waaay before the movie :mellow:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I gotta raid0 these m.2s yay
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do a raid10
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's tomorrow
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn Wal-Mart has 42" 4k TVs for only $150
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i bet it will not fit inside your bedroom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea here in North Korea, we are only allowed 1 19" tv per household. And the only channel we get is, MLT (Missile Launch Today)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, doesn't fit in his bedroom he's American
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, doesn't fit in his bedroom he's American +1