Gaming Homebrew Homebrew game Project [Beta Release] Garry's Mod on 3DS(GM3DS)

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys, i have now decided to release GM3DS For everyone. In my Last Thread i gave an Introduction to it so in this one i will do a Patchlog: Added: 3DS Type Selection Menu, Better Old 3DS Support(gyroscopic aiming, button fixes). Fixed: Physics and Gravity Gun not Appearing on Old 3DS. the Server: dsc.gg/gm3ds . the Download can be found on the Server in #cia but if you dont wanna join the Discord heres the link: . QR Code is 14 Days Active.

Attachments

• GM3DS (1).png
    GM3DS (1).png
    306.6 KB · Views: 55

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It crashes immediately for me on an 2ds non xl, any help? and yes i selected old 3ds option
sometimes it does crash on startup since it is very glitchy(on old 3ds/2ds). but sometimes it will work and go into the Main Menu and then it should work.

Vine-gar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you remaking the game from the ground up? I figure it's not using the Source engine.

By the way, use "your" insetad of "you're" for the console selection menu.
your = "This is your notebook."
you're = you are = "You're standing there."

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you remaking the game from the ground up? I figure it's not using the Source engine.

By the way, use "your" insetad of "you're" for the console selection menu.
your = "This is your notebook."
you're = you are = "You're standing there."
OK Thanks, Also from Ground Up.

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, this is neat, but there's not even anything to do. Can't even play around with physics props yet...
You can, L and R to Switch Weapons, only that it hast a Layering glitch so you can See well. Theres the toolgun to actually Create stuff.

Also the Game is Open Source now if you are Interested.

Last edited by Dimolade_YT,

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
You can, L and R to Switch Weapons, only that it hast a Layering glitch so you can See well. Theres the toolgun to actually Create stuff.

Also the Game is Open Source now if you are Interested.
Nice! But how do you even use the toolgun? The bottom screen could be used for the spawn menu as well as to select different tools to use with the toolgun. Also yeah, the layering issue is VERY apparent if you turn up the 3D slider, at least with the weapons. It'll make it seem like it just splits into two, almost.

Dimolade_YT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice! But how do you even use the toolgun? The bottom screen could be used for the spawn menu as well as to select different tools to use with the toolgun. Also yeah, the layering issue is VERY apparent if you turn up the 3D slider, at least with the weapons. It'll make it seem like it just splits into two, almost.
Yeah, A and X to fire A is Primary(create) X is Secondary Fire(delete) Left and Right on the Crosshair is to Switch Props. I originally did want to use the Bottom Screen as the Prop Menu but i Just cant get the Touchscreen to work.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, A and X to fire A is Primary(create) X is Secondary Fire(delete) Left and Right on the Crosshair is to Switch Props. I originally did want to use the Bottom Screen as the Prop Menu but i Just cant get the Touchscreen to work.
Eh, try making a seperate homebrew app to mess around with the touch screen and figure out how to use it. Then use what you learn in GM3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone