Homebrew [Beta] Thenaya - TagMo for 3DS

Caleb Metzger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Thenaya no longer appears to be in development is there an easy way to add new amiibo to the database so they can be recognized?

Caleb Metzger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new amiibos should work fine with this, you can find them by searching for amiibo nfc and bank
They appear as unrecognized when I load them like detective pikachu. I wonder if they would still work if I put it on the NFC chip. I haven’t tried because I’m afraid it may corrupt it.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is strange, I used TagMo to write Detective Pikachu to a tag, the switch reads it fine, the 3ds reads it fine, but it won't dump it to a bin with Thenaya, but it will overwrite the tag with the same bin. They may have revised there amiibo keys since Thenaya has been compiled. It's a shame the dev isn't around any more.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh I wa sthinking about this a time, it's possible to add/edit the saves on amiibos with tis too? I forgot o check and now Ihave to install it again
I believe tagmo does this, not Thenaya

LivingOnNeptune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never hacked anything before? I really need some help. I have Homebrew installed on my 2ds, and I followed your instructions but it isn't working for me? I can find the app on the launcher, but when I try to use it, my screen freezes.

Last edited by LivingOnNeptune,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if it works on newer firmware

what firmware are you on?
why wouldn't it? it's not like the keys can magically change without breaking literally millions of previous amiibo. Thenaya is the EASIEST way to either copy/dump amiibo or write tags, because you don't need any hardware; it's already built-in to the 3DS. I've never looked into editing saves though. I did download the wolf link one that was level 20 or whatever...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F