Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
whats the chances of her getting in trouble for breaking the nda she is 17 thats one violation she s making homebrew with it and giving it to the internet thats another violation of nda

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats the chances of her getting in trouble for breaking the nda she is 17 thats one violation she s making homebrew with it and giving it to the internet thats another violation of nda
She'll be fine. Many users here have lied about much more than their age. ;)

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, some do. But if you intend to make a resource-heavy game in Unity, it won't do so well on the O3DS. And come to think of it, this probably would run okay on the O3DS.
well the new 3ds uses same cpu as old its not a huge upgrade just more cores and higher clock speed and double ram

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the new 3ds uses same cpu as old its not a huge upgrade just more cores and higher clock speed and double ram
You know what, I'm not knowledgeable enough in this area to respond with definitive answers. But I will say that the N3DS is definitely faster and more powerful. And I say this as a guy with an O3DS exclusively (the N3DS I had bricked :().

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand this thread at all... It was going on fine and then it when off rail with talks of gender and then grammar...

Is this a real project? I read that this project is a troll one. I'm not sure if that is against the rules of this forum...

Reactions: I pwned U!

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand this thread at all... It was going on fine and then it when off rail with talks of gender and then grammar...

Is this a real project? I read that this project is a troll one. I'm not sure if that is against the rules of this forum...
Yeah, I don't remember why everything got so hostile, but it did, so oh well. The legitimacy of this project is to be determined tomorrow, when that ISO site's moderators "have had a superfluous amount of time to approve the post", as I said in a previous post.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thekingy34 is trolling about the nda stuff it isn't that easy to be caught
He's just trying to inform users about the serious consequences of being caught. If you're smart, it shouldn't be that hard not to get caught. But at the same time, if you are caught, good luck. You're really going to need it.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
He's just trying to inform users about the serious consequences of being caught. If you're smart, it shouldn't be that hard not to get caught. But at the same time, if you are caught, good luck. You're really going to need it.
well since any one can make an account its nintedos fault as well some kid that does not know its illegal can do it

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Reactions: Deleted User

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
how can you possibly be caught if you put all fake info in there they don't know where you live or who you are.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can you possibly be caught if you put all fake info in there they don't know where you live or who you are.
That's a valid point. But some people decided they would sign up legitimately. To those who did, I tip my hat to you. What you did is truthful, but at the same time, very dangerous if you intend to get involved with homebrew.

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
That's a valid point. But some people decided they would sign up legitimately. To those who did, I tip my hat to you. What you did is truthful, but at the same time, very dangerous if you intend to get involved with homebrew.
I signed up using legit 420 info xD(jk I actually used my real info bc I'm dumb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JakobAir @ JakobAir: The bush does offer helpful advice.