Hacking BigBlueBox Says All the Other NSPS Are Wrong

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If all the current nsp’s are incorrect some how, then I’m glad I stuck with xci’s so far! I will only move over to installing nsp’s when we have the ability to install to an external hard drive!

Reactions: Phenj and Xyphoseos

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
these guys transcend normal piracy crap, they're more into game preservation. If they say your NSPs suck, then they suck. Lamerz never learn.
You are not wrong. Preservation is what the scene is about, more so than piracy.
But I still would like to know what they mean.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
36F.png

One comparison..... BBB on left, CDN on right... just missing some xmls and jpgs... nca,cert and tik all the same

bubulle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
36F.png

One comparison..... BBB on left, CDN on right... just missing some xmls and jpgs... nca,cert and tik all the same

That is full of interest; when you say the same you mean the content of these files or just the name and the size of these files?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
36F.png

As I thought, nothing special/useful for the enduser.
This files (jpgs, xmls) won't be installed to the Switch by DevMenu/Tinfoil or any other NSP Installers.

As I said before, the xmls and jpgs are just additional Files for the Nintendo LotCheck Team (which is the last stop before publishing)

btw.
my rebuild NSPs looks exactly the same (except tik and cert. My NSPs doesn't use them because my NSPs are using Standard Crypto instead of Titlekey Crypto).
upload_2018-8-16_22-55-45.png

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BBB released bigbluemenu, just rebranded devmenu, that made me not like them because it made people confused. Plus it looked a bit tacky.

But I'm interested to see what's wrong with all our nsps.
Really? I had heard how DevMen was for some reason also known as BigBlueMenu, didn’t know it was from BBB. Didn’t even know they were around pre-Switch...

jakkal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BBB have been doing cart dumps and NSP dumps long before anybody else managed it.
I would trust what they say simply because they have had more time with them
What are you even talking about? We've had just as much time as them when it comes to nsps

Their first nsp dump was trash

Just because they say something doesn't mean you have to believe it. Why are people so gullible and unable to think for themselves?

Last edited by jakkal,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
There's no difference between their Dumps and these that already exist, except of the additional xml- and jpg-files.
Installing a BBB-NSP won't give you ANY benefits over the NSPs that were already released on certain Warez sites.
Both are using Fake-Tickets and Fake-Certs which will get you eventually banned when going online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: