Hacking RELEASE biskeydump and HacDiskMount - Switch eMMC decryption/real-time mounting tools

tomcat777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Thanks:grog:! but i have another question.when i open physical drive:
upload_2018-6-2_16-0-2.png

I have deciphered all the file, idk how to do it successfully?
And can the decrypted file(system.bin) be mounted to Linux/Mac? If true,how to do that?

Last edited by tomcat777,
D

Deleted User

When I scan the QR code all I get is 8 numbers which have nothing to do with my keys?????

NoahRyaneE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get QR scanning to work either... why don't you just dump them to a file on SDCARD?
If you scan with an iPhone Qr Reader app (first one you find if you search for one in the appstore) youll get a text and you gotta send it to your email and open it on your computer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reactions: XaneTenshi

Moquedami

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Same problem. I tried to check my nand backup yesterday, selecting "rawNAND.bin" and
entering BIS KEY 0 (crypt) and (tweak) in PRODINFO. As soon as i press "Test" it crashes.
Any idea what could be the problem?
Thanks in advance!

torekiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Same problem. I tried to check my nand backup yesterday, selecting "rawNAND.bin" and
entering BIS KEY 0 (crypt) and (tweak) in PRODINFO. As soon as i press "Test" it crashes.
Any idea what could be the problem?
Thanks in advance!
same for me,
any hint?
thanks

Red1Reaper

Asperger Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
if i dump system then restore system the keys no longer work, it does not matter if i get the dump of system from a rawnand whit this, from the console whit this, or from hekate, is very weird.
I restored system to a rawnand backup not to the switch itself

Last edited by Red1Reaper,

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there an x86 version of hacdiskmount? not everyone has an x64 version of Windows (shocking I know) and @ihaveamac 's multiplatform SwitchFS tool that mounts the Switch filesystem using FUSE is still in development and hasn't had any builds compiled yet. It's a shame as this would advance the game modding progress greatly.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ihaveamac 's multiplatform SwitchFS tool that mounts the Switch filesystem using FUSE is still in development and hasn't had any builds compiled yet. It's a shame as this would advance the game modding progress greatly.
I haven't tested it myself yet, but it's not something that needs compiling, so you won't see any releases on the release page, and it's ready to use. Follow the instructions in the readme, or I guess ask on Discord or make a thread here if you're stuck.

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tested it myself yet, but it's not something that needs compiling, so you won't see any releases on the release page, and it's ready to use. Follow the instructions in the readme, or I guess ask on Discord or make a thread here if you're stuck.
I wouldn't be here if I wasn't stuck. And the python script self-compiles but fails if you don't have everything. There error I get is about 'io.h missing" which is a common error when a python script has to build something and so far all the "solutions" I looked up don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device!