Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
idunnoilikends said:
oh i got the message to show up but it says you cannot download update must agree to user agreement in wii settings
you have to agree to the connection setting thing and have accessed (not bought anything) the wii shop at least once

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
cobleman said:
If you want the download content and you have NTSC ISO running on PAL use "RegionFrii 1.21 / SYNDiCATE" http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=54138 to change your usa iso too europe and use "WIIISORenamerv3" http://www.mediafire.com/?dymtotgmxf3 to change from SC7E52 to SC7P52 and just rename it exactly the same. You still get to use your same save game.
And now you can download the DLC when you start your wi-fi multiplayer match

THANKS FOR THIS!
WORKED LIKE A CHARM

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh, sorry, my bad. I think I already logged once to wii store, so I should not have any problems, then...

Thank you!
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

dysan, you should update the first post so people stop asking the same questions. Maybe a small Q&A?

klaengur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
If you want the download content and you have NTSC ISO running on PAL use "RegionFrii 1.21 / SYNDiCATE" http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=54138 to change your usa iso too europe and use "WIIISORenamerv3" http://www.mediafire.com/?dymtotgmxf3 to change from SC7E52 to SC7P52 and just rename it exactly the same. You still get to use your same save game.

FINALLY !!!
Worked for me
instead of WIIISORenamerv3 I used http://www.nubecoder.com/files/wii/WiiBackupImageEditor.rar to change from SC7E52 to SC7P52

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FragAguy said:
dysan, you should update the first post so people stop asking the same questions. Maybe a small Q&A?

That´s a fine idea. It got very difficult to find the specific info I needed.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
klaengur said:
cobleman said:

FINALLY !!!
Worked for me
instead of WIIISORenamerv3 I used http://www.nubecoder.com/files/wii/WiiBackupImageEditor.rar to change from SC7E52 to SC7P52
Sweet i downloaded wiibackupimageeditor now i only need to change 1 letter lol instead of typing out the whole title thanks

r4ipocketuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My modified wii cannot be updated via Nintendo cos doing so will completely destroy my Wii's rom. Meaning it can't use original nor back up disces. So if i can't use the normal way of doing so, what can i do to enable the game to work? Please help me out.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
r4ipocketuser said:
My modified wii cannot be updated via Nintendo cos doing so will completely destroy my Wii's rom. Meaning it can't use original nor back up disces. So if i can't use the normal way of doing so, what can i do to enable the game to work? Please help me out.
Hard mod or soft mod? HBC installed?

r4ipocketuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
r4ipocketuser said:

Im sorry? Im not sure. I know that i have a Neogamma backup launcher and a homebrew channel installed onto the modified wii. Pardon me for my lack of knowlegde about all this. This is why i came to the site for help. Sorry.

r4ipocketuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cobleman said:
r4ipocketuser said:

Im sorry? Im not sure. I know that i have a Neogamma backup launcher and a homebrew channel installed onto the modified wii. Pardon me for my lack of knowlegde about all this. This is why i came to the site for help. Sorry.

owerlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i used modmii and did the non virgin medhod got ios56wad and shopchannel v20 but many others too =D and MMM app
is this as easy as open MMM on HBC and install ONLY the ios56wad and then shop channel v20?

BTW i have 4.1 E wii with waninkokos rev20b

and i dunno if i even have bootmii, years ago i did something startpach and with that i did something with bootmii, cant remember now thou =/ so i guess i dont have any recovery apps. should i be worried if i update the wads files?
i have done many ios updates with online methods thou whit no broblem : O

EDIT: THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME OUT!!! AND SORRY FOR ASKING SO MANY NOOB QUESTIONS ^^" i got it to work, just installed ios56 and shopchannel wad =) i play pal game on pal mashine

jodur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried to install the update on my Uneek+Di (r125) Nand (4.3E), but this fails. It starts the download and after download it just keeps hanging in the download of the patch. Any ideas how to get the patch in the Uneek NAND? I have the patch already on my real NAND.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok if you have it on your own nand use http://www.mediafire.com/?sbr3yxmxnjw to extract it (you will need cios249 v14 for this ) or dump your nand and extract the DLC with showmiiwads.
P.S. Uneek and Sneek both know if you have a patched "ISO" so only region specific games will work with DLC in either.
You will need a fast HDD if you dont want "LAG" during the game as the HDD is accessed every couple of seconds

iLuvWaffles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't know you could update Wiishop without wii update. I updated my Wii to 4.3 and now my Neogamma v8 doesn't work. I tried NeoGamma v9 beta but all my games get error code 1208 even though I already got the cIOS's. Now I can't play ANY games. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody?