mrSmiles

Dundunduuuun
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
armagedalbeebop said:
i say its a stupid question,because they are two different stupid series
agreed, two completely different animes appeal to different people personally i see no point in this thread all it is:
i like bleach followed by, i hate bleach by, more bleach hate and same thing with death note though not as much hate towards it

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say deathnote since it's the first anime I ever seen with 2 forces trying to capture/kill each other with manipulation. I didn't like deathnote's second half when L dies since his death didn't seem to do much except refresh the detective spot with a new character, N proven by how N is similar to L. Bleach I enjoyed up to when
Rukia got saved from Ichigo
then the plot didn't seem to be as awesome anymore with the obvious good guys vs bad guys. In the first arc both sides weren't obviously separated into good vs evil.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sephi said:
Death note is better than Bleach, but Bleach is still pretty good for the first season or so.

couldn't have put it better myself

though deathnote, only the first season is good (till 26ish) after that, its complete garbage.

EDIT: oops i already posted in this thread lol.

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Death Note is a good Anime Series....but comparing this to Bleach is just absurd.

The ONLY other Anime that can even contend with Bleach, to me, is Naruto Shippuden. Point, Dot, Period, Fin, End, Finish, nuff said. This shall never be discussed again.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you're like me, watch'em all
smile.gif

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
I want to reply to everyone in this thread who said that death note sucked after L's death.

Go read the manga. Seriously.

The Death Note manga just kept dragging on and on, there was more action but the pacing was about the same as the yotsuba company arc. Eww.

The first season of the Bleach anime was great at the time. Now it is no better than Naruto: filler hell.

I stopped watching Bleach around the last filler and started reading the manga. The manga is very short and to the point. I can't watch another 3-5 episode fight scene. The dragging-things-out nature of Bleach is just no fun, and the filler is fucking dumb. I don't dislike shounen action shows, and filler can be great if used well (prince of tennis comes to mind).

QUOTE(Nottulys @ Sep 17 2008, 08:15 PM) The ONLY other Anime that can even contend with Bleach, to me, is Naruto Shippuden. Point, Dot, Period, Fin, End, Finish, nuff said. This shall never be discussed again.

Exactly, only Naruto can rival as a shounen cliche filler show.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mrSmiles said:
armagedalbeebop said:
i say its a stupid question,because they are two different stupid series
agreed, two completely different animes appeal to different people personally i see no point in this thread all it is:
i like bleach followed by, i hate bleach by, more bleach hate and same thing with death note though not as much hate towards it
This. And what Heran Bago said. Although I still like Bleach, except for the fillers. I find it funny when someone who practically hates a genre and tries to point out why something of a different genre is better.

If I did that, it would probably be something like: Azumanga Daioh > School Rumble(except the ending, which Z better fix) > mecha anime(mostly UC MSG) > more stuff > and more stuff

But wait, that doesn't seem to work at times when I want action and not comedy.

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SWITCH! it's only in its 4th volume, but it's SOOOOO awesome.

But Death Note > Bleach

EDIT: oh, woops, you are talking about the shows. NVM, I only read XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ