So far the best and most likable depending on controls i've seen so far:

--------------------------------------------
Dragonball Supersonic Warriors 2
Draglade
Guilty Gear : DS (nice soundtrack too)
Custom Robo Arena
--------------------------------------------

Mortal Kombat : seems so stiff....
Super Robot Wars : huh? Fighting game? think its a tactical RPG..

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jump Ultimate Stars and Bleach are the best ones in my opinion. I love Bleach 2nd 'cause it's the only aracde-style fighting game on the DS. I wish they had more like it. Soifon's infinite for the win.
wink.gif

Drivas said:
Jump Ultimate Stars, surely? It's in Japanese, but there's a very good translation patch.

How do you actually patch it..? I've asked this a few months ago but no one ever bothered replying. I'm still curious on how to patch because I wanna start playing US again.

Pie_Master178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
^^^

Where did you get your patch? as if you got it from here/wiki it even gives you a link to download the "DS PATCHER" which you use to apply the patch.

1.Download the rom(original,not tempered with)
2.Download the Patch which can be found here===== http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...JUS_Translation
3.Extract both the Rom and Patch to a location on your Hard-Dive
4.Run the DS Patcher(and select the file to be patched)

Done
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pie_Master178 said:
^^^

Where did you get your patch? as if you got it from here/wiki it even gives you a link to download the "DS PATCHER" which you use to apply the patch.

2.Download the Patch which can be found here===== http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...JUS_Translation

Done
smile.gif

Wow, it was that easy to patch it? I feel dumb for asking. lol. Going to try it out. Thanks a lot.
smile.gif

Edit: Do I download 1 patch, or all of it? I seemed to patch it. It went from 64mb to 62.8mb but nothing seems to be translated at the moment. The JUS's tutorial is kind of confusing me.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Bleach 2nd is the best fighting game for the DS, only because there's barely any fighting games on it.

I tried Naruto Ninja destiny: It's gameplay was hollow, and lacked a lot. It was waste of my time.

Guilty gear DS: WORST GUILTY GEAR GAME OF ALL TIME, but also one of the worst games of all time. If you're a guilty gear fan, you'll be disappointed with this game.

Jump Ultimate star: The tutorials are too long ;;;;; I'll try it soon though.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Anakir said:
Jump Ultimate Stars and Bleach are the best ones in my opinion. I love Bleach 2nd 'cause it's the only aracde-style fighting game on the DS. I wish they had more like it. Soifon's infinite for the win.
wink.gif

Drivas said:
Jump Ultimate Stars, surely? It's in Japanese, but there's a very good translation patch.

How do you actually patch it..? I've asked this a few months ago but no one ever bothered replying. I'm still curious on how to patch because I wanna start playing US again.
My favourites on the DS too. Don't forget the Matsumoto infinite. Lol funny. Jump is better though, IMO. Just cause it's kinda different.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gaisuto said:
Bleach 2nd and Jump Ultimate Stars are the two best fighters period, you can't really debate it.
Bleach 2nd comes out in English in August, as well.
And the 3rd is coming out in July in Japan. Hopefully, it'll be as good as the first two. Unfortunately, seeing Treasure isn't developing this game, it might fail.

Pie_Master178

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anakir said:
Pie_Master178 said:
^^^

Done
smile.gif

Wow, it was that easy to patch it? I feel dumb for asking. lol. Going to try it out. Thanks a lot.
smile.gif

Edit: Do I download 1 patch, or all of it? I seemed to patch it. It went from 64mb to 62.8mb but nothing seems to be translated at the moment. The JUS's tutorial is kind of confusing me.

Just download the first patch(check which date is the latest) and when you patch it it should create a new patched file,in a specified folder you put it in....place the game on your flash card.(You are good to go then)

It will appear like it isn't translated but it is,the menus will still be in Japanese but if you look up there will be an explanation(on the top screen).

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xblackoutx said:
is bleach 2nd hard to play in japanese?
Not really. Doesn't require you to actually know Japanese, unless you're trying to beat the story mode, or changing things off option. Other than that, nothing you really need to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow