Homebrew Homebrew app Bloopair: Connect Controllers from other Consoles natively

Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
thanks for the reply. i have seen videos testing the control made by nintendo (switch pro control). the thing is. I bought an xbox controller on amazon, and it works fine for me on my computer, but it's not compatible with this app (I think or maybe I don't know how to use it, I have aroma with tiramisu and all that, the controller is the one with the capture button screen) and I see that there are controls not made by nintendo for the switch that cost the same as the one made by nintendo, only that they have a magnetic stick to avoid drifting and that, the question was if anyone knows if those pro switch controls are not made by nintendo, they work.
Is that an Xbox One controller you're referring to?

yofhas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
no, I have this one, I bought it for my pc, but I didn't know it didn't work for wiiU with Bloopair, it seems it's from xbox series, so I thought, I want a controller that I can use with switch, in case I buy it later, but it can also be used on wiiu, that's why I was wondering if the switch generics can work with Bloopair, since they don't specify. Thank you for reading.
www.png

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the reply. i have seen videos testing the control made by nintendo (switch pro control). the thing is. I bought an xbox controller on amazon, and it works fine for me on my computer, but it's not compatible with this app (I think or maybe I don't know how to use it, I have aroma with tiramisu and all that, the controller is the one with the capture button screen) and I see that there are controls not made by nintendo for the switch that cost the same as the one made by nintendo, only that they have a magnetic stick to avoid drifting and that, the question was if anyone knows if those pro switch controls are not made by nintendo, they work.
I’ve been able to connect officially licensed Switch Pro controllers not made by Nintendo just fine, such as the ones made by PowerA. However ones that aren’t official have been known to be hit or miss looking back on this thread. Maybe post the specific one you are looking at and perhaps someone already tested it to see if it works with Bloopair.

yofhas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I’ve been able to connect officially licensed Switch Pro controllers not made by Nintendo just fine, such as the ones made by PowerA. However ones that aren’t official have been known to be hit or miss looking back on this thread. Maybe post the specific one you are looking at and perhaps someone already tested it to see if it works with Bloopair.
So yes, that's better. I think of these two, one for the anti-drifting issue, and I'm just looking to know if these would work for the Wiiu with bloopair and I suppose, that they do work for switch.

Attachments

• 11222.PNG
    11222.PNG
    175.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 22333.PNG
    22333.PNG
    158.2 KB · Views: 42

yofhas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
If they work with a Switch they'll most likely work with Bloopair as well.
oh thank you very much, maybe they haven't told you but thank you for your contributions to the wiiU scene, I imagine that the others think the same but, from me, thank you for everything you do, you are great, and well then, let's buy the one from switch.

Reactions: Ewpb and LinkFan16

Midnight2211

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sorry to re-open this conversation, but i don't get bloopair working well for me, i have tiramisu and the homebrew launcher, and i get the same problem you had "failes to read local bda (make sure bloopair is active)
Post automatically merged:

Sorry to re-open this conversation, but i don't get bloopair working well for me, i have tiramisu and the homebrew launcher, and i get the same problem you had "failes to read local bda (make sure bloopair is active)

GaryOderNichts

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Post automatically merged:

Are you booted into Aroma/Tiramisu? Can you post a screenshot of your setup folder where the 30_bloopair.rpx is located?

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there. Sorry if this has already been brought up. But I was wondering if 8bitdo DIY controller boards were planning to be supported. I just tried my NES and Genesis boards and neither of them worked. Thanks.

Edit: Just to confirm the post below works!!!

Last edited by Sowden,

Ewpb

Trophies
XP
Country
@Sowden

Start them up as Switch compatible. Then Bloopair will think they're Switch Pro Controllers.

On my 8BitDo M30 I have to hold Y and press start. You'll need to read your manual to see what your button combination is.

Reactions: GaryOderNichts

Sowden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sowden

Start them up as Switch compatible. Then Bloopair will think they're Switch Pro Controllers.

On my 8BitDo M30 I have to hold Y and press start. You'll need to read your manual to see what your button combination is.
That was exactilly it! I just had to pull up the manuals for both of my controllers to get them into Switch mode (as I've been using them with my retro recievers) and they work great! Thanks everyone.

wasago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Is there known certain games that this doesn't work on?

I tested against Wiiu Smash bros and Don't Starve and it worked.

However when I tried any Just Dance game, the controller would turn off immediately and refuse to connect until the game was paused or closed.

Sorry if this has been covered in the thread already.

WiiU 5.5.5E Tiramisu.
Same with mass efect 3 cant get ps3 controler work with it.

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I love this, but I'n having input lag, I'm running tiramisu and my controller is a Power A NSW controller (the GCN one). Any idea on how to solve this?

Thefakesuperidol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone help me with a controller (Saitake STK-7032s) it works fine it's just that the right and up inputs don't do anything on the left stick and those inputs are kinda necessary for any game on the wii u

LexDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone besides me and @godreborn have communication errors regularly? I tested all of my native controllers and they’re fine but my switch pro controller CONSTANTLY disconnects and sometimes does so without a message popping up and the only indication that it happened is my character suddenly running off a ledge or in circles when I let go of the stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...