Blue WiiMote Coming

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It is probably more expensive since... Lost my train of thought. No wait, it is probably because it comes with a Nunchuk, Motion Adapter Thingy and Gel Casing.

So I would think it is worth it... But this is judging the picture... So not fully sure about my statement. Don't want it though... Blue, nyeh. I don't really like the shade. Waiting for a Black One to match the Black Wii though.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
jumpman17 said:
I've always wanted a blue Wiimote for my white console. Wait, no I haven't.

Why would you want this?
My thoughts exactly..

Maybe 6 year old girls?

The Japanese love new technological improvements and innovations and are willing to pay premium price for them.

How many 6 year old girls in Japan are gamers? (think this over)

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
EnigmaXtreme said:
ASk the same question bout why all the games are released their first, cause Nintendo IS Japanese.

1st party titles maybe but that isnt always the case anymore! My partner has now seen the blue remote and wants one. Oh well, im sure they will hit ebay soon enough! Sadly that was the same as when the Japanese peeps got the SNES classic controller
frown.gif

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hop2089 said:
juggernaut911 said:
jumpman17 said:
I've always wanted a blue Wiimote for my white console. Wait, no I haven't.

Why would you want this?
My thoughts exactly..

Maybe 6 year old girls?

The Japanese love new technological improvements and innovations and are willing to pay premium price for them.

How many 6 year old girls in Japan are gamers? (think this over)

New paintjob = technological improvement and innovation?
rolleyes.gif

Can't nintendo just bring out the entire rainbow at launch? (Despite this creating an enormous unsold stock of the... less popular colors. Like the flesh-colored Wiimote
smileipb2.png
THEN AGAIN. It might just be the best seller
smileipb2.png
)

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
This is really annoying. When they first released footage for the Wii they all came out in different colours, like Green, Red Black, Purple. But when it comes out we get white for all we care. When the next colour comes out, stores like EB Games and GameStop advertise, that if you trade in your old console for the new colour/s you 'only' need to pay $100 (Australian Currency) to $200 dollars more. What even makes me want to rant more is that there's no hardware improvements, and physical change with the exception of colour! Why the hell does anyone want to do that, apart from people who consider collecting or Japanese fad lovers?!?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, I might resume using gdevelop