Help with Wii Sports Club and Tiramisu please

ChloeIsFab

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wanted to put my games on usb to save wear and tear on my dvd and for convenience. I installed Tirasisu and put the sig patch in the correct place. Everything seems good except for Wii Sports Club.

I ripped the disc but it turns into the E shop version. So I installed the update and the dlc, all to Usb. It seems to run fine but says it cannot download data when loading and the sports are greyed out, it did asked me if I enjoyed the trail before greying out.

Is there a way to get this working or should I just bite the bullet and play this one game from the disc? I hate to admit defeat on this hehe. Are sigpatches built into Tirasimu or do I have to download/run some homebrew app before installing/playing?

Thanks. I did search for hours trying to find answers but answers were either out of date or for different scenarios like it not loading at all.

edit: tried adding dlc to another game and it is not picking it up. :(

Last edited by ChloeIsFab,

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Same here, game's running fine on Tiramisu, even with both DLC and update installed, though it's been a couple of months since I installed it. Did something change in the mean time? I don't know.
Is this an online game?
A part of it, yeah, though I personally don't do online stuff.
Is there a way to get this working or should I just bite the bullet and play this one game from the disc?
I'd suggest you get NUSSpli and install it to USB through that.
It seems to run fine but says it cannot download data when loading and the sports are greyed out, it did asked me if I enjoyed the trail before greying out.
Weird. It does fail for me as well, but my sports are not greyed out. I'd remove the game completely from Wii U (maybe even the previous save data), install and run Ticket Cleaner and reinstall the game through NUSSpli. Provided you installed Tiramisu correctly, there shouldn't be problems with it anymore.

Hope it helps somehow, unfortunately I can't really help much with troubleshooting. ^^"

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1