Hacking Boot1 key and exploit released

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
As someone who still plays with vWii, i don't like how "take over Wii" sounds. There must be another way :/

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, 3 months and ... not much.
the Wii U really is dead, I guess.
I can't complain since both my Wii Us are already haxchi-ready. But I don't think it would take 3 months after a public boot-exploit-release for switch to be on coldboot CFW.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm kind impresed that this bootchain hasn't be done yet.
I had a file that easily triggered it from wiiu side together but since I couldnt get it to trigger from vwii side I just never bothered actually writing a bootchain for it cause it would require homebrew already running on wiiu side to trigger :P

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Actually, I'm rather still interested in this thread, and the last update we got was 2 months ago. So honestly, screw site rules for this situation. It's not like he was bumping it after a day.
All I would say is don't actually say you are bumping something just say I am still interested in this. Or something along those lines.

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All I would say is don't actually say you are bumping something just say I am still interested in this. Or something along those lines.
In that case: I'm still very much interested in this topic. Have there been any developments at all in the last two months? If not, are there any particular roadblocks which can be named-and-shamed?

D

Deleted User

So being interesting in a boot1 exploit and it's key is not enough? So what should I say? lie and say that I figured it out? Let's be 100% honest with ourselves here, the wiiu hacking scene doesn't get very many updates anymore. Let alone have any discussion if at all. so asking about the status about this guy who has been working on it, curious on his progress, isn't valid? I mean that's where the interest is at.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So being interesting in a boot1 exploit and it's key is not enough? So what should I say? lie and say that I figured it out? Let's be 100% honest with ourselves here, the wiiu hacking scene doesn't get very many updates anymore. Let alone have any discussion if at all. so asking about the status about this guy who has been working on it, curious on his progress, isn't valid?
Where did I say that all I said is don't use the word bump in anything you post. If you post you are bumping something then you will get in trouble from the mods. If you post something without using the word bump you will be fine.

D

Deleted User

Where did I say that all I said is don't use the word bump in anything you post. If you post you are bumping something then you will get in trouble from the mods. If you post something without using the word bump you will be fine.
So if I said I bumped my wiiu. Would that get me banned moderator?

Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted User

would like to see this developed but I doubt it. Look how long atmosphere is taking.
Actually, switch scene is moving way faster than the wiiu scene. Keep in mind the wiiu has been around for quite some time, and the 3ds scene found a coldboot exploit way sooner compared to the wiiu scene. And the switch got a hardware exploit similar to 3ds. ( in implications. Not really the same. Implications being able to run code before the main system is loaded. Aka ntrboothax, and switch shoelf2 through rcm)
In other words, doubt the wiiu scene, don't doubt switch scene.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: zfreeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7