Gaming botw paraglider skip

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, has anyone seen that video with the guy who uses stasis and rides the door out to Lake hylia and skips getting the paraglider and bombs all together? I've managed to get down to Lake hylia but I'm stuck searching for the barrier walls, any one have a link to that? tmp_18771-20170415_155853773692958.jpg

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, has anyone seen that video with the guy who uses stasis and rides the door out to Lake hylia and skips getting the paraglider and bombs all together? I've managed to get down to Lake hylia but I'm stuck searching for the barrier walls, any one have a link to that? View attachment 84285
Link the video? I didn't think Paraglider skip was possible due to the fact you're basically on a separate map until you get it.

atlboyz_247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, has anyone seen that video with the guy who uses stasis and rides the door out to Lake hylia and skips getting the paraglider and bombs all together? I've managed to get down to Lake hylia but I'm stuck searching for the barrier walls, any one have a link to that? View attachment 84285

Isn't it impossible to leave the perimeter due to the barrier forcing you to void once you hit the wall or exist pass the wall?

Edit: Ninja'd

Last edited by atlboyz_247,

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible, I just can't find the video again unless it was taken down. I'm sitting in Lake hylia right now with 1 shrine completed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tmp_23174-20170415_1611021145011053.jpg

atlboyz_247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible, I just can't find the video again unless it was taken down. I'm sitting in Lake hylia right now with 1 shrine completed

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 84286

There's a box that exists next to the Lake area where you'd 'void out' in the middle of walking that I'm assuming you're talking about. Outside of that box, you'd always void out, correct? So if you cheated and somehow warped to Ganon, you'd still auto die due to the code forcing you to go back to the island?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I mean getting off there isn't that big a deal. On the Wii U version, you can alter your current location using the trainer but you just void out after going so far.

Reactions: blinkzane

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
There's a box that exists next to the Lake area where you'd 'void out' in the middle of walking that I'm assuming you're talking about. Outside of that box, you'd always void out, correct? So if you cheated and somehow warped to Ganon, you'd still auto die due to the code forcing you to go back to the island?
yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o