Emulation BOTW Yellow Screen Cemu 1.15.3b

Manraj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have used Cemu in the past and have not encountered this problem, whenever it gets to the Open Your Eyes part, the yellow screen takes over and the game freezes. I am currently running Bootcamp with 8GBs of ram, an i5-4570r, and Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200. My previous installation was on a 1050 and an i7 and worked perfectly. I have tried BsoD's guide and it didn't help, so now I'm here.

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I have used Cemu in the past and have not encountered this problem, whenever it gets to the Open Your Eyes part, the yellow screen takes over and the game freezes. I am currently running Bootcamp with 8GBs of ram, an i5-4570r, and Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200. My previous installation was on a 1050 and an i7 and worked perfectly. I have tried BsoD's guide and it didn't help, so now I'm here.
So I lost my save data going into 1.15.3 and I’m having the same issue now. I had this problem before, but bsod’s guide fixed it. Now it’s not

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Try reinstalling your update and then change version.txt to match the update number

Reactions: sage3k

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)