Hacking bought used and jailbroken 3.55 to 4.21 hydrid ps3. How to restore?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ah shit....Metro Last Light is saying THE GAME DISK IS UNREADABLE THE GAME WILL NOW EXIT. and freezes if you wait for a little bit (in cutscene or language selection menu) and it gives me the message before the actual menu. Im playing the legit rented disk on my CFW PS3. Both legit and external HDD (wITH BD Mirror and a dummy game inside) are giving me the same error. Now it works fine on my white super slim and my roomates black slim.

I noticed that both my super slim and the older slim say after installing data "installing trophy data" my CFW fat never said installing trophy data and has never connected to the PSN...hmmm

is this a way to weed out the fat PS3's in circulation by making new games "not work" with them??

You can update the game, that' not a problem and you don't need to be signed in to PSN to be able to download the updates.

That's right, signing in to PSN on CFW might get you banned.

There's your problem, if you have the BLES region, you need the BLES DLC. There might be ways to make a BLUS DLC work on a BLES region, but it would be better if you get the BLES DLC.

RIFs and RAPs are files needed to activate PSN content using reActPSN. You don't need those if the PSN content is patched.

oh...thanks for the help -_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)