Hacking Bounty for porting Dolphin to UWP

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys dont know who wiired24 is hes the one that helped the xbox one homebrew get off the ground and i helped make it popular as well at least on youtube and gbatemp

but wiired24 has said in the past that hes gonna port or make something and when it comes to waiting for it nothing happens

im not bashing you wiired24 im just saying you make alot of promises

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@dominater01 whats Dolphin WiiRed24?
hes the op of this thread (face palm)

SFGChamps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully the new xbox still has UWP support and this gets attention again. If the new xbox doesnt have UWP support I want the $150 i donated back.

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dominater01 It's true that I helped get the Xbox One Scene started. You guys have pretty much taken it from there and ran with it. When we started it was just me you, @ElijahZAwesome, and a few others. Now it's a community of people that grew beyond what I expected. From the first post I made about running PPSSPP in Dev Mode to the Libretro team officially porting Retroarch over to Xbox One the scene has made alot of progress over the past few years and I'm proud to say I had a hand in the formation of it. As for all the promises, honestly life kinda got in the way. I did what I could for the scene. I landed a full time job, got married, started college, started my own business. Essentially I don't have the free time I did almost 3 years ago. I appreciate each and every one of you that contributes to the scene to keep it alive.

@SFGChamps As far as the bounty goes you would need to contact the bounty website to get a refund. When you put up money for a bounty you're attempting to buy developer interest. There is no guarantee though. That's part of the risk you take anytime you contribute to a bounty on the internet. It could be months, or years before someone or enough people with the right amount of time and skillset comes along, sees the bounty, and actively begins working on it.

Last edited by wiired24,

DanP142

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@wiired24 Me and some others from the Xbox Emulation Hub Discord have started donating to this bounty to make it happen, the goal is at least $1000 but there is over 30000 in the discord so who knows how much we could get it to. Really we could do with the Xbox One speed requirements removed as this will hinder speed on series consoles and may have less features just so the bounty can be claimed also the UI requirements even though is nice looking UI should also be removed so a dev can make it how they like this may increase the odds of getting it done! Lastly something saying it should remain open source. It would be great if you could join the discord just because this is your bounty and are in control of letting people claim it and will put people at ease when donating to the bounty and devs knowing that it can still be claimed even though it’s a old bounty

Last edited by DanP142,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch