Bullying

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What does everybody think about bullying? Have you ever bullied someone even just the tiniest amount? Personally, I never have, and that's because I know what it's like. This video brought it up, and I'm glad that bully got his ass handed to him. When bullies find out the person stands up for themselves, they become the biggest pussies in the world, and this video shows an example. His friends are all cheering, bam, now they're all shocked. And the bully limps away while his friend comes sticking up for him. What a sad excuse for a human being.

*because the video is being taken down from everywhere for some reason, here's a .gif:

http://vimeo.com/21020148

Some people have made a website about the guy who fought back, Casey.
http://www.caseyheynes.com/

Casey-walks-into-mordor.jpg

Here's my problems. (Little long, so it's in the spoiler.

I was bullied in elementary school (my first school). I still remember the whole thing. I was in Grade 5 with a teacher named Mrs. Spicer, and this kid was in our class. And he was your typical bully, sat at the back of the class thinking he was hot shit. His name was Kris Maxwell. He had a friend named Jordan Campbell and those two beat me up every single day. I didn't give into them, paid them no attention, just let them do whatever. Told the principals and teachers, but they "couldn't do anything". Finally I had enough, and I didn't fight back, but I got punched in the face so many times, my clothes ripped, and at the young age, I was crying. And of course me being a bigger person, when it comes to weight, everything is a big issue. Anyways, after Kris saw me crying the whole day, he finally felt bad. Came up to me and I was scared shitless. And he said with everybody watching, that he was sorry, and that if Jordan was to harm me again, he would fight for me.

Jordan was going to one day right before school started, and Kris came up to us, like I think he was always watching out for me, followed me around without looking suspicious. Ran up, and tackled Jordan to the ground. Told him to get lost and shit. I was thankful. I guess they spoke afterwards or something, and then Jordan came up to me and started apologizing, and we became friends for a little bit. Went to his place and stuff. Then we just lost contact after I switched schools. Never saw them again. They did look out for me afterwards though when a new kid came to the school and started bullying me because of the way I spoke. I was born in Newfoundland, Canada, and they have a different accent. So it was cool.

In grade 8, I was bullied as well by 3 people. Dustin, Justin, and Curtis. They always wanted to beat me up and shit, and I never did anything to provoke them. Just one of those people. I just kept ignoring them, not giving in. I didn't cry or anything this time. Justin just one day came up to me, said he's going to talk to Dustin, and stop coming after me. Curtis came after me one time, and they stuck up for me. We became friends. Then after Graduation, we just stopped talking.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
I've been bullied.

I just learn to ignore them. Unless they try to hurt me.

I'd say someone punching you in the face is trying to hurt someone.

Don't like to see real violence, ever, but that little douche got what he deserved. Simple rule of life: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

And don't eat the yellow snow.
wink.gif

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
GeekyGuy said:
Duskye said:
I've been bullied.

I just learn to ignore them. Unless they try to hurt me.

I'd say someone punching you in the face is trying to hurt someone.

Don't like to see real violence, ever, but that little douche got what he deserved. Simple rule of life: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

And don't eat the yellow snow.
wink.gif
Don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you? Is that it?
unsure.gif

Someone's been bullying me, but I'm just ignoring the bully, so he gets mad at me instead that I'm the one who's mad at him.
tongue.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
I didn't really get the video. Who was the bully?

Try looking beyond the size of the kids and focus on the circumstances. Don't allow your judgment to become impaired by prejudice, in this case size.

ZANZAROTH

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was bullied but most of it was mental abuse though, although an occasional beating was not uncommon... but once I changed schools in high school something changed... I've always been one of the different kids... been a metalhead wearing black for most of my teen years but when I changed school I became sort of the anti-bully... when I saw one of the younger kids or one of the kids with a disability in my school get harassed I jumped right in... I'm not a particularly tall guy but I was one of the tallest guys in school and even though I have a couple extra pounds on me I'm pretty broad in the shoulders too so I can make quite a sight. So I just stepped in and told them to back off or they would find themselves upside down in the waste bins... it worked.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Yes, I also feel that the small one got hurt a lot more. It looks like he did a soft, joking punch and got mauled by some guy in a bad mood. Or at least that's what it looks like since it's unclear.

You being serious? The little one is standing with like 5 of his friends while they film him punch the bigger one in the face. I'm pretty sure the mental torture that bigger kids probably took for months is worse than that slam the bully got.

"some guy in a bad mood"

What would be your feelings if a bunch of guys started to film you while their friend punched you in the face? happy? even if it isn't a hard punch.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I've never been physically bullied.

I've been verbally bullied but I respond with a more clever (well...clever. Since bullies tend to speak shit) insult. Well, generally not insults, I just try to use a smart sentence that they can't properly reply to so they get frustrated and fuck off.

But bullies are dickheads. People with low self appreciation who look for self esteem in the fear of others.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was bullied in elementary school. Simple solution, beat up the main bully.
After that I was able to form my own group of friends and all we did was bully bullies until they stopped bothering others.

Bullies don't listen to authority, and they don't listen to words. They will however, listen to a severe ass kicking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto