Bullying

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ikki said:
I couldn't watch the video by the time I posted because it was taken down from youtube.

Here it is

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=157762297615657

I was expecting some kind of counter-attack, maybe a hook but holy shit, that kid is my fucking hero.

Odd that it violated the terms of service,,, don't see how :/ I'm going to update the first post with this link.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
thegame07 said:
KingdomBlade said:
Yes, I also feel that the small one got hurt a lot more. It looks like he did a soft, joking punch and got mauled by some guy in a bad mood. Or at least that's what it looks like since it's unclear.

You being serious? The little one is standing with like 5 of his friends while they film him punch the bigger one in the face. I'm pretty sure the mental torture that bigger kids probably took for months is worse than that slam the bully got.

"some guy in a bad mood"

What would be your feelings if a bunch of guys started to film you while their friend punched you in the face? happy? even if it isn't a hard punch.

It's unclear to me. Partially because the video is of bad quality and also because I didn't have my glasses on when I first watched the video. But I do see that that's what it looks like now, sorry.

And, I would feel annoyed, say he's an asshole and a shitdick, then walk away and get my-sometimes obnoxious-best friend to finish the job, not by physical violence, but by his insanely long fire of insults and counter-attacks that he can continuously stream for endless amounts of time. And get the thing on Youtube so the guy would be irreversably humiliated. My friend's overwhelming ability for things like this amazes me. He doesn't bully, but he can be like that if needed. Not a problem.

Although this video is going against the whole "Love Your Enemies" shit, it's still pretty cool.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a little kid was picking on me once when i was bigger then him if i should of know this i could of done what was in the video he got body slam aka pile driver to the ground and that kid took it like a bitch!! cry some more why don't you.

video is down now for some odd reason.

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've never been bullied, only teased. It's probably because I've always been tall and I have a pretty deep voice. Those who bully are complete assholes that should get a good beating.

Also, the link is taking me to my friends' videos now for some reason. Was it removed?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ikki said:
You disgust me.

Don't feed trolls.
Little kids who think ill of suicide are just ignorant morons who can't grasp the simple concept that not everyone is strong enough to survive the same thing they could.
I would never, and have never considered suicide an option, but after about grade 7 I could grasp the fucking concept that not everyone is strong willed, and even some who are can be broken depending on just how terrible their life is.

Anyways this isn't a suicide debate, this is about bullying. So if that moron Dangy posts again, just ignore him. It's simple.

EDIT: snipping the quote down

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who the fuck is removing this shit!! i need to know NOW and i mean NOW fucking youtube can suck my hariy peaCOCK!!

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
just to let you know that the gif posted is an adult site you may want to remove that and post my video i posted instead just to be on the safe side here's the link for it just wrap it around youtube quotes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLcAlj375Q

Not gonna work. It just got taken down, like all of the others.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
not everyone is strong enough to survive

What would Kamina say if he heard you saying such foul things
angry.gif
lecture.gif

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gariscus said:

Damn, I swear I heard bones crunch..
I have no opinion on IRL bullying, seeing as how there's ways to handle it no school wants to handle and whenever any kid sticks up for themselves they get slammed with school discipline.

BUT...cyber-bullying is another B.S. topic all together. And by B.S., I mean when did people get so whiny and stupid that they cared/believed everything on the internet and cried about what some lifeless cunt wrote about them on the internet? Why is that such a big deal? It has only affected lives when people let it control them..just my opinion, though.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Guys just ignore Dangy, he's just trolling.

I'm actually being 100% serious.

QUOTE(Hells Malice @ Mar 15 2011, 12:01 AM) Don't feed trolls.
Little kids who think ill of suicide are just ignorant morons who can't grasp the simple concept that not everyone is strong enough to survive the same thing they could.
I would never, and have never considered suicide an option, but after about grade 7 I could grasp the fucking concept that not everyone is strong willed, and even some who are can be broken depending on just how terrible their life is.

Anyways this isn't a suicide debate, this is about bullying. So if that moron Dangy posts again, just ignore him. It's simple.

How could you think that I can't grapse that concept? I just said that they were weak a few posts ago, and everyone got all anal, now you're telling me they're not strong enough. That means they're WEAK.

Yes, this is about bullying, which can lead to suicide. So my posts are relevent.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found a site with the video. Of course, in order to keep it on, there's some team fortress 2 dub over, but the video still works. It's actually kind of funny.

Also, apparently the kid ended up in crutches. And the guy who got picked on is apparently looking at criminal charges.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Found a site with the video. Of course, in order to keep it on, there's some team fortress 2 dub over, but the video still works. It's actually kind of funny.

Also, apparently the kid ended up in crutches. And the guy who got picked on is apparently looking at criminal charges.

Couldn't he just call it self defense? Obviously he felt threatened with some kid causing shit and he had friends (I'm assuming the black kid taller than the big guy was the small kid's friend) plus he didn't "hit" back and used "necessary force" to keep the kid from attacking him again and then he promptly left the scene. Looks like a legitimate self-defense case to me.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thesolcity said:
ShadowSoldier said:

Couldn't he just call it self defense? Obviously he felt threatened with some kid causing shit and he had friends (I'm assuming the black kid taller than the big guy was the small kid's friend) plus he didn't "hit" back and used "necessary force" to keep the kid from attacking him again and then he promptly left the scene. Looks like a legitimate self-defense case to me.

No idea. It's down in Australia, so who knows what the hell is going on. There's a bunch of groups on facebook that are supporting Casey Heynes. It's sad. A guy who's getting bullied stands up for himself, and all of a sudden he's being treated as a criminal. Guaranteed it's because of his size too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one