Bullying

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hells Malice said:
I was bullied in elementary school. Simple solution, beat up the main bully.
After that I was able to form my own group of friends and all we did was bully bullies until they stopped bothering others.

Bullies don't listen to authority, and they don't listen to words. They will however, listen to a severe ass kicking.
Violence isn't the answer...

Violence is the question. "Yes" is the answer.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've never been bullied but I was the bully in my younger years (7-12). I really feel bad about that now, and I also have changed myself completely when I turned 12 years and started going to real schools.
I couldn't imagine the pain and fear real bullied kids have, it must suck so much and I don't think I could cope with it.
School is bad enough already and I really pity the kids who get bullied, must make going to school hell.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i was bullied a bit in elementary school. i switched schools a lot and every time at the beginning someone would pick on me, but didn't last long.

first time i was bullied it lasted only a couple of days, it was the 4th grade. my bully kept walking behind me in class and smacking me in the head or kicking me, so i waited for him to do it again and i staved him with my pencil in the stomach. it didn't penetrate but i drew blood.

i'm not a violent person nor am i confrontational but i had never been bullied before so i didn't know the protocol. anyway, they didn't back off (twin brothers), they threaten to hurt me but i ignroed them and they never did anything.

5th grade i went to a new school and started over again. this guy would threaten me, but i didn't stave him, just ignored him. i was just learning english and people would make fun of my accent and one day, this older kid grabbed a guy that was taunting by the neck and pushed him onto his desk and told him to stay away from me.

those were pretty much it, after that i had a reputation fro my artwork and gang bangers liked me for it so they looked after. now, i don't like gangs and i don't condone them, i didn't dress like them nor did i act like them, that's just the way it was.

anyway. bullying is horrible. i had the mental state to not let it bother (except for the first incident
tongue.gif
) but it can really make life unbearable for some kids. i had friends that were bullied and they would cry and say things no kid should ever say.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was bullied a lot in 5th grade - 10th. In Middle school, the teachers did not do anything at all. Most of the time I got into trouble for telling on them. In 6th grade, this kid was pissing me off and I punched him. Didn't get into trouble. 7th grade, a different kid was pissing me off. So I bit him. I got a detention. 1st day in 8th grade, a kid kicked my finger and the finger nail bent back. Trying to get into the school, I pushed him. I got a ISS (In School Suspension) and the kid got a detention.

9th grade, was being bullied and the teachers sided with the bully. Which I got into trouble. I was being harassed badly, so I called the kid 4 eyes. I got a detention for saying that. 10th Grade, being made fun of. 11th grade, a huge rumor about a certain secret of myself (Will make a blog later).

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
I couldn't watch the video by the time I posted because it was taken down from youtube.

Here it is

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=157762297615657

I was expecting some kind of counter-attack, maybe a hook but holy shit, that kid is my fucking hero.

That is the most amazing thing I've ever seen happen to a bully. He just picked him up and threw him to the ground. That bully was lucky that the kid didn't beat him up after that.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been bullied a few times because of my weight (I've thinned out a bit now, but I'm still not what you would call skinny). It was only by like one guy and it was when I was new in the district. Things never got physical, but I think it would have if it went on for too much longer. Luckily, I made friends quite easily and eventually it was about 1/2 the school against this guy. Needless to say, he decided to back off and eventually began to respect me. I never respected him though, not after I'd already seen how he treated people.

That video was probably the most inspiring thing I've ever seen.
The kid throws him to the ground and walks off like nothing's happened. By the way, I love how the older kids and supervisors didn't stop the bullies until AFTER one got his ass handed to him.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the video. I was a little confused at first, because the little kid seemed like the one who is normally bullied.

Glad to see his ass get handed to him!
biggrin.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bullying exist from my point of view because:

Parents are the responsible not to disciple them

Teachers does nothing to stop it because they thought that ignored the bullies will resolve the problem

They are independence from believe in God. Without God, they become nothing and full of hatred and heartless.

School is the reason cause of the problem.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dangy said:
_Chaz_ said:
Dangy said:
People who commit suicide because of bullying are weak.
People who say things like this need to grow up.

Why is that? Suicide should never even be an option.
Sure, it should never be an option, but you don't mock people who have done it.

QUOTE(RockmanForte @ Mar 14 2011, 07:36 PM)
Bullying exist from my point of view because:

Parents are the responsible not to disciple them

Teachers does nothing to stop it because they thought that ignored the bullies will resolve the problem

They are independence from believe in God. Without God, they become nothing and full of hatred and heartless.

School is the reason cause of the problem.
It says you're from the USA, but I understood nothing you just said.

imshortandrad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was harassed almost every day to the point where I didn't know what I was going to do. I've been bullied pretty bad, but I didn't let that stop me. People who want to commit suicide ARE weak. You can't let people get you down like that, no matter what. You need to have faith in yourself.

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
Dangy said:
_Chaz_ said:
Dangy said:

They're dead, mang. I'm not mocking them, either. :3

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Dangy said:
_Chaz_ said:
Dangy said:
_Chaz_ said:
Dangy said:

They're dead, mang. I'm not mocking them, either. :3
You disgust me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4