I'm getting mixed signals here!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Been playing Half-Life 2 these past few days. LOL. I didn't think it'd be so addicting, to be honest. ^^;; Plus, it's the first time I actually liked a first-person shooter game. Surprise, surprise. :3 When I'm not playing though, I'm either reading books or watching stuff online and on TV. Nyaha. (Which explains why I don't stay and chat when I go to gbatemp. Oops?)

In other news, I got my pre-ordered P3P today. : D *flails* My first pre-ordered item too. x3 I know, I'm easily excitable. Hehehe. I don't think I'll be able to play it just yet because we're going to be even more busy soon. We're going to the Philippines next week, and everyone's either packing like crazy, or trying to clean up the house.
rolleyes.gif
Plus, I want to try and finish Half-Life 2 before I play any other game seriously. ^^;;

I kind of dread going back to the Philippines though. >_> From the sounds of it, we'll be meeting various relatives half the time we're there, or going to places I'd rather not go. O_O Oh well. That's what handheld games are for. ;P

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Half-Life 2, very few realise how addictive it is..fewer still tell the tale.

And yeah, just keep your PSP/DS nearby and you'll be fine.
wink.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Half life 2 is so much funner played through Garrys Mod >_> Well, if you enjoy cheating. I'll be damned if playing through Half life 2 with a lightsaber and fire magic isn't considered fun.

But yes, it's a very fun FPS series. I've always liked the Half life games over most FPS, campaign wise.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's ashame that some of the custom weapons disappear from your inventory when playing through with Garry's Mod. I have to use the kill command to arm myself with them again.

But yes, it is fun. I'm not a fan of headcrabs/headcrab zombies though; I'd prefer fighting an insane amount of CPs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one