Nudibranch Lover
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whew. Finally have a little time to catch my breath and log back on to my favorite time waster.

It's been an eventful few weeks for my family! First and foremost, we had a baby boy (our second child)!
biggrin.gif
He was 9lbs, 7oz and 21 1/2" at birth, and just getting bigger by the day. I don't know how you crazy metric people measure babies, but he was a big one.
ohmy.gif
Mother and baby are both doing great, and his big sister is handling everything pretty well. The baby's name is Nathan, and I'm proud as hell to have someone to carry on the family name. I'll put up a few pics once I can get myself a little more organized.

Second, I finally finished up my house renovation that I've been working so hard on, and we sold the house to a nice young family. Moved last week, and closed on the house this past Monday. Overall, it was a pretty good experience, and I feel like all the hard work I've done has been rewarded. I'm looking forward to finally having a little of my free time back to spend with the family.

So yeah, I think that's the big stuff. It's good to be back.
grog.gif

Now to go catch up on some news, and hopefully find a "Name The Movie" game. Maybe get back to my poor neglected DS for some FFIV action. Feel free to point me in the right direction on anything big that I've missed.

Much love for the 'temp and all the good people here.
wub.gif

Cheers, Sizz.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations! (hello little dude
smile.gif
). Don't worry about the weight conversion, turns out us crazy metric people still measure one thing in pounds and ounces
wink.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
moozxy said:
Science had a sex change.

If you weren't gay for science before, does that mean you're gay for science now?

Szyslak, I'm glad to hear you're back and congrats for the addition to your family.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

Just got through our first weekend without any help from relatives, and holy shit are these two gonna be a handful. Never thought I'd long for the days of just having to care for the infant!

It's gonna be a wild and bumpy ride.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j