Hacking Question bypass switch ban

Paffo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
tecnically you still can Lan play with other banned people with the guide here in the forum, somewhere.

D

Deleted User

Still gotta pay for online. If you're banned, theres always a site where you can download update files for games

ScottNBNP

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe in the future, since it was possible on the 3DS, highly unlikely though. You're not missing much though being banned.

Only thing I miss is the ease of updating my games lol, tracking down the nsp for the games I legally own is annoying but alas the risk I took and now it just forces me not to spend more money on new games cause can't purchase them lol.

ScottNBNP

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Buy another Switch. Don't get it banned.
Sweet, I'll just pull another 400 dollars out of my ass then shall I? Lol.

I knew the risks of modifying the switch. I didn't install any pirated software just wanted save back up and band backup for safe keeping. But nintnedo seen fit to throw me in the bag with hackers and thieves. So I'm good, I'll play the games I've got and buy another one way later when they go on a significant sale .

andijames

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sweet, I'll just pull another 400 dollars out of my ass then shall I? Lol.

I knew the risks of modifying the switch. I didn't install any pirated software just wanted save back up and band backup for safe keeping. But nintnedo seen fit to throw me in the bag with hackers and thieves. So I'm good, I'll play the games I've got and buy another one way later when they go on a significant sale .
To be fair I've backed up my nand a while ago .That's it. Wouldn't have thought a ban would come from that. Maybe I'm further down the line in the ban list!

ScottNBNP

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
To be fair I've backed up my nand a while ago .That's it. Wouldn't have thought a ban would come from that. Maybe I'm further down the line in the ban list!

Most likely it was installing HBL to get my saves and stuff backed up, and booting into CFW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been on since 9.0