OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I knew the pictures that was shown a while back wern't the final game graphics, and i have some updated pics to prove it. I don't know why people are saying it can't do this and that since everyone should know by now if nintendo wanted to every game would be better than re4, but since this is a new type of controller they are spending more time on it than the graphic's. The wii has a newer video card than that of the gamecube's, so of course it would be capable of better visuals...it's just a matter of time before someone other than nintendo learns how to use it properly. The only game that im worried about is far cry i know this is about the new type of control, but come on now that game looks like early pc games when they were just getting into 3d. Well hopefull that will get upgraded too since it's suppose to be online, and i'll have new links form time to time before it's released...till then enjoy the pics below.
wink.gif

http://www.nwiizone.com/

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do te job for me, as long as it has a good atmosphere of a WW2 game then I'll be happy. Anything like the original Medal of Honour on PS1 or Allied Assault on PC then that suits me.

Graphics are really getting to be a bit "whatever" to me, I suppose its after playing likes of Doom 3 and Quake 4 where they start off good and then go boring.

It might change for me who knows but anyway the Wii is suppose to be at least twice as powerful as the GC, so when considering how amazing Twilight Princess and Res Evil 4 looks on that then I dont think I'll be left wanting, its all about gamepla and atmos for me.

DiegoCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The graphics sucks big time... don't know about gameplay, since it they will be using a complete different controller for the Wii the multi-plataform might not have been the best choice...

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
They do te job for me, as long as it has a good atmosphere of a WW2 game then I'll be happy. Anything like the original Medal of Honour on PS1 or Allied Assault on PC then that suits me.

The graphics sucks big time... don't know about gameplay, since it they will be using a complete different controller for the Wii the multi-plataform might not have been the best choice...

I play the first MoH when I`ve already an XB, the enemies, the tanks, the guns, the stages... was just big squares, but it was awesome, waiting for the right moment to shoot, searching for items, hearing this crazy and scary German voice on the speakers, none of the XB games could do that.
Graphics doesn´t really matters...that much
lecture.gif

The first game I remember playing have two little square trying to find the exit of a labyrinth
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (and the joke here is that i misheard pride month as bread month)