Gaming Call of Duty 4

Bi99uy

Trophies
XP
Country
It´s a good game, although pretty easy and very short. I played through the game in 2 sittings with were around 2 hours each. The multiplayer is were the game is at.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
This game is marvelous, it carries the spirit of call of duty, only enemies dont make so much damage like on pc versions, but snipers kill you with one shot.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah played multiplayer at my mates for hours on 360. I've reserved the PC version at my video shop today, I should be the first to get it so I can grab the CD-key and play multiplayer
smile.gif

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll probably grab a copy of this on the weekend, playing too much Orange Box right now to rush out and grab it.

However if I want to play multiplayer with anybody on my friends list I'll need a copy because I have a feeling that 3/4 of them will be playing this tonight and for a long time.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I just bought the 360 version today. So good
smile.gif

Playing through the singleplayer campaign. I'm really impressed by the presentation and flow.

I was in the multiplayer beta so I already know how awesome that is. Look forward to seeing you guys online
wink.gif

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the single player campaign today and now I can firmly state that it was FUCKING AWESOME!

Probably won't replay it to collect enemy intel, but just had a short multiplayer session and it seems to be even more enjoyable than story mode.

Not a big fan of CS (in fact, for some reason I can't stand it), but CoD4 is just... amazing.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate you all.

Off topic:
I want a 360 and a copy of this game.

Now seriously, do you think this can be Game of the Year?

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I hate you all.

Off topic:
I want a 360 and a copy of this game.

Now seriously, do you think this can be Game of the Year?
It's a great game (and for some obscure reason, I get a Dirty Disk error when loading mission The Bog
hate2.gif
), but, not a chance. You realise how many fantastic games have already been released this year and how many are still coming? Super Mario Galaxy, Halo 3, BioShock, Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect are just a few of the games that could probably easily steal it's GOTY award.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1