Hacking Misc Can you help me choosing between mod my switch or mod a 3ds

bosskay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi ! I'm facing a big conflict in my mind. And I required your advices to help to choose. Here's the subject/problem : At the end of 2022 or in 2023 I would like to have an handhandled that can run 3DS, DSiWare, DS, GBA, GBC, GB and SNES. And my first impression about this problem was to choose the a modded new 3ds xl. Because it offer a great game experience when it run 3DS/DSiWare or DS games. Plus with some application it possible to find a way to display the screens on a TV. After assembly all of this information I was pretty excited to buy and modded a 3ds. But yesterday I found out that switch can run 3ds games, AND dsi ware too(this is just INSANE) and DS game obviously. And this fact just messed my mind a lot, so that's why I'm here. Here's some resume and comparison between the 2 products :

3ds > Can run all I need for sure, with a good game experience. The setup cost a lot about 300€ (3ds + sd card). The product had a good ergonomy and can fit easily in my pocket. Pretty difficult to put the screens on a TV with a good quality. Can emulate DSi ware cia.

Switch > Cost 0€ because I already get a switch. Can emulate DSiware but only by a NAND(so not all DSiware game). Can be easily fit on TV. Cannot easily in my pocket. Except dsiware this prpduct can emulate all I need. And the big BAD point is about hacking my switch. Because I want to know how to not get caught by the big N. I actually not using internet anyway(because I dont pay for online(never)) I this prevent me to get caught ? What's the real risk I'm about to face for this ? If I want to play online(on a legit switch game) is it risky or not ? I very scary about this. That's why I'm here too.

I hope you will help me to choose, I'm very messy about this subject.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi ! I'm facing a big conflict in my mind. And I required your advices to help to choose. Here's the subject/problem : At the end of 2022 or in 2023 I would like to have an handhandled that can run 3DS, DSiWare, DS, GBA, GBC, GB and SNES. And my first impression about this problem was to choose the a modded new 3ds xl. Because it offer a great game experience when it run 3DS/DSiWare or DS games. Plus with some application it possible to find a way to display the screens on a TV. After assembly all of this information I was pretty excited to buy and modded a 3ds. But yesterday I found out that switch can run 3ds games, AND dsi ware too(this is just INSANE) and DS game obviously. And this fact just messed my mind a lot, so that's why I'm here. Here's some resume and comparison between the 2 products :

3ds > Can run all I need for sure, with a good game experience. The setup cost a lot about 300€ (3ds + sd card). The product had a good ergonomy and can fit easily in my pocket. Pretty difficult to put the screens on a TV with a good quality. Can emulate DSi ware cia.

Switch > Cost 0€ because I already get a switch. Can emulate DSiware but only by a NAND(so not all DSiware game). Can be easily fit on TV. Cannot easily in my pocket. Except dsiware this prpduct can emulate all I need. And the big BAD point is about hacking my switch. Because I want to know how to not get caught by the big N. I actually not using internet anyway(because I dont pay for online(never)) I this prevent me to get caught ? What's the real risk I'm about to face for this ? If I want to play online(on a legit switch game) is it risky or not ? I very scary about this. That's why I'm here too.

I hope you will help me to choose, I'm very messy about this subject.
This question was responded to over in this thread. Next time, ask your question over there.

Reactions: bosskay

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?