Zantos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys today happened something weird
2 days ago i made my cfw package via sdsetup.com and everything worked fine. Today i updated a core in retroarch and everytime i loaded that core ( mupen 64-next) it crashed me back to the main menu
So i replaced the retroarch folder from my zip file created by sdsetup and then retroarch crashed instant. So i formatted my sd card (fat32) put the exact same files that worked last day from sdsetup into the sd but still retroarch crashs instant aswell as goldleaf and the hb appstore while EdiZon and the kosmos tool box still start. After some trying around with different files and versions now i cant boot in any cfw at all. I tried Reinx, kosmos and stock atmosphere everytime i try to boot it shows for one frame the logo of the os (the anime girl from reinx or the blue kosmos screen) and then a black screen. tried 2 different sd cards(fat32) and every payload but nothing happens. Im on 7.01 and still can boot into official fw.
I hope its detailed enough

MrWhosHacking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retroarch folder del it and then try to boot it to whatever cfw you using and then if works go to homebrew app and download it from there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: