Hacking Cant Get Gateway 3DS on fw 5.1.0-11e

rusty_train

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Rather Anyoed about this, should i update to Firmware 6 or Stay on this?

Email Response from Gateway

Gateway 3DS
Jul 11 (3 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

not yet, we are working in making 5.x compatible asap.

mailto:[email protected]

Niksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could you explain what went through your head before making this thread? I mean, you clearly know about the Gateway3DS and about the fact that it doesn't work on firmware above 4.5. This leads me to think that you have read the official threads (more precisely the most recent one) and I remember reading responses from gateway in that thread stating not to update.

So, wtf man, why make this thread?

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
be a little more friendly Niksy, he only has 15 posts yet, so I wouldn't really blame him. he just isn't accustomed to the gbatemp rules yet.
anyway what Niksy is trying to say is that you should post any questions regarding the gateway 3ds in the official thread here on gbatemp, and not starting your own.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather Anyoed about this, should i update to Firmware 6 or Stay on this?

Email Response from Gateway

Gateway 3DS
Jul 11 (3 days ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

not yet, we are working in making 5.x compatible asap.

mailto:[email protected]

if theyre working on it then dont update, just wait. im sure they're working on the lowest firmware then up so you guys can get a proper update and still use it.

Niksy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
be a little more friendly Niksy, he only has 15 posts yet, so I wouldn't really blame him. he just isn't accustomed to the gbatemp rules yet.
anyway what Niksy is trying to say is that you should post any questions regarding the gateway 3ds in the official thread here on gbatemp, and not starting your own.

He may only have 15 posts but he has been a member for over 2 months. Also, he has clearly read the official thread and has been following the developments around the card to some degree. Still, you are right - I could have just pointed him in the right direction but I believe he should have already known there would be no point making this thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...