Capcom & Microsoft Teasing New Project

dsteel2g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks Like it might be SF4 for the Wii. Its a Street Fighter label wrapped around a white DVD case which Wii's use so thats the only logical thing I could come up with.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsteel2g said:
It looks Like it might be SF4 for the Wii. Its a Street Fighter label wrapped around a white DVD case which Wii's use so thats the only logical thing I could come up with.

wtf.gif

Microsoft owns Xbox. Why would Capcom and Microsoft team up on a Nintendo system?

I've seen flawed logic, and then there's this. You might as well say Microsoft is porting Halo to the Wii.

dsteel2g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take it easy! I didnt even see the thread header I just saw the link. And nowhere on the page that the link gives you does it say anything about Microsoft! So a SF4 label wrapped around a white DVD box would lead anyone to that conclusion. So I dont need your sassy little analogies.

D

Deleted_171835

Bladexdsl said:
Guild McCommunist said:
You might as well say Microsoft is porting Halo to the Wii.

they are their quitting consoles and just making games like sega
smileipb2.png
Yep. He's right.

halo1b.png

This is a leaked image of Halo 3 on the Wii. They had to scale down the graphics for obvious reasons. Nintendo is also porting Metroid Prime Corruption to the 360!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only system that keeps there exclusives perfect is Nintendo, Microsoft is unmemorable characters and all of Sony exclusives turn into multi platforms.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
The only system that keeps there exclusives perfect is Nintendo, Microsoft is unmemorable characters and all of Sony exclusives turn into multi platforms.

Is Mario any more memorable than the Master Chief? Sure, everyone knows who Mario is, but he's a character with no depth at all. He's only memorable because he's been around for so long. A lot of Nintendo characters have little in the ways of depth, they're just goofy cartoons (outside of some like Link and Zelda). And seriously, there was hardly anything perfect about Super Mario Sunshine.

As for Sony, look at some of the PS3 exclusives. Uncharted is getting so major popularity. And most people are like "OMG KINGDOM HEARTS!", and the main games will probably never go multiplatform. Then you've got the first three Crash Bandicoot and Spyro games (which are, in my opinion, so much better than Super Mario 64), and some games like Killzone which you can definitely see growing and growing.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but the day Metal gear Solid came to the 360 I was sure Sony lost it, also Nintendo characters thing you stated can all be a point of view, my local Walmart has a big cardboard cut out of him during Christmas time. lol My brother said Mario Sunshine was great, ive never played it though. I forgot how many PS3 exclusives there wore.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Yeah, but the day Metal gear Solid came to the 360 I was sure Sony lost it, also Nintendo characters thing you stated can all be a point of view, my local Walmart has a big cardboard cut out of him during Christmas time. lol My brother said Mario Sunshine was great, ive never played it though. I forgot how many PS3 exclusives there wore.

FYI, Mario Sunshine was kinda dumb. When you can't even punch and instead have to squirt people with water, then you know the devs were smoking weed.

Metal Gear Solid was never really a Sony franchise. The original Metal Gear Solid was on the PSX and the computer, as well as being remade on the Gamecube. MGS2 was on the PS2 and Xbox. MGS 3 was a PS2 exclusive, though. MGS 4 was, and will always be, a PS3 exclusive (the game is like 50GB in size, so porting that over to a bunch of 4GB-ish DVDs would be ridiculous, even if you were using 8GB-ish DL ones). Not to mention the first Metal Gear games were on the MSX2 and NES, and Ghost Babel for the Gameboy Color (which, by the way is awwwwesome).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...