Hacking RELEASE CDNX - CDN Downloader

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Say I wanted to download just an update for a game, but not the game itself. I own the game on cart (not that it matters). Can the program do this and what would be the likelyhood of me getting banned?

Sidenote, what even happens when you get banned?
When you get banned...wait for it

You get banned

Reactions: Unknown77

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Say I wanted to download just an update for a game, but not the game itself. I own the game on cart (not that it matters). Can the program do this and what would be the likelyhood of me getting banned?

Sidenote, what even happens when you get banned?
Yea you can download updates but might not be able to extract them without the base game.. because Nintendo's BKTR format or w/e .. haven't looked into it myself but i know thats one of the things broken on hactool.

GalaxyYT

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What dependencies am I missing?

Not sure how to get this functioning.

ShopN.p12 as far as I can tell. But, an on topic question for OP, how do I get my DeviceID? I have my prodinfo.bin and my switch's certs, just don't know where I can get this device key.

Last edited by GalaxyYT,

Sonicbrawler

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, i must be setting some settings wrong or somethin because im still havin issues. this time when i press download, either the bar at the bottom goes all green and it downloads that single 4kb file, or it doesnt show the bar, freezes, and downloads the file.

RetroGamer732

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea you can download updates but might not be able to extract them without the base game.. because Nintendo's BKTR format or w/e .. haven't looked into it myself but i know thats one of the things broken on hactool.
What do you think the odds of me getting banned at that point would be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk