• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Censoring Free Speech - New York Outlaws Common Terms

WD_GASTER2

Hated by life itself.
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.wikihow.com/Report-Illegal-Immigrants-Anonymously#Reporting-Online_sub

Good job, sucker. Nice racism you got there! My english is probably better than yours.

Reporting out of the country using forum accounts will probably get you nowhere fast.

Brazilian is not a race either. Nice bait though.
I will stop here as I am not gonna get in a flame war. Also if we are talking about probability, if you are a brazilian native, I am as brown as you are.
Either way I digress. Not gonna derail this topic further.

D

Deleted User

I mentioned you in the thread. I want the other dude to choke on his hate (it's not a literal thing). I also don't lie any deny that I hate things and hide behind some fake face. I openly admit I fucking hate Liberals. At least I'm honest.

There's all sorts of language you could use when making false statements. I'm not against consequences for your actions (in this case, making false statements). I'm against limiting free speech. Do you ever realize what free speech is or why we have the 1st amendment? Do you even care?
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/first_amendment
"The Supreme Court has also recognized that the government may prohibit some speech that may cause a breach of the peace or cause violence. For more on unprotected and less protected categories of speech see advocacy of illegal action, fighting words, commercial speech and obscenity. The right to free speech includes other mediums of expression that communicate a message. The level of protection speech receives also depends on the forum in which it takes place. "

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reporting out of the country using forum accounts will probably get you nowhere fast.

Brazilian is not a race either. Nice bait though.
I will stop here as I am not gonna get in a flame war. Also if we are talking about probability, if you are a brazilian native, I am as brown as you are.
Either way I digress. Not gonna derail this topic further.
It's not racism if he ain't liberal plantation whore, right? But racism if he's a poor little ugandan, or even chinese, because that's totally a race, am i right?

WD_GASTER2

Hated by life itself.
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Racism is discriminating on the basis of a persons race. Not a persons country. Please tell me how me bringing the name of your countries president, discriminates against you?
Also interesting how this offends you but telling minorities that you will call ice on them does not.

Last edited by WD_GASTER2,

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Racism is discriminating on the basis of a persons race. Not a persons country. Please tell me how me bringing the name of your countries president, discriminates against you?
Very bad attempt at avoiding the issue. You were obviously mixing english and portuguese, using the only word you know, bolsonaro, as mockery to my english skills. It IS racism because it would be racism if I were chinese and you made the same joke.

WD_GASTER2

Hated by life itself.
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bolsonaro is the same last name in english as it is in portuguese. It be like me saying, "but, but Trump!"
You are really sensitive for someone willing to call ICE on Minorities.

fun fact: I also know monday is named "Segunda" and the subsequents day of the week as third fourth, etc :)

Last edited by WD_GASTER2,

billapong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/first_amendment
"The Supreme Court has also recognized that the government may prohibit some speech that may cause a breach of the peace or cause violence. For more on unprotected and less protected categories of speech see advocacy of illegal action, fighting words, commercial speech and obscenity. The right to free speech includes other mediums of expression that communicate a message. The level of protection speech receives also depends on the forum in which it takes place. "

There's a big difference between using the word "fuck" on public television or threatening to kill someone with intent then there is by using the term illegal alien or threatening to call the authorities on someone who committed a crime. This shit coming from NYC is purely politically motivated and they're pretense is plain out wrong. Those precedents you provide don't apply to this situation. Additionally, I think some of them, specifically the fighting words need to be reevaluated.

"Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien"

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bolsonaro is the same last name in english as it is in portuguese. It be like me saying, "but, but Trump!"
You are really sensitive for someone willing to call ICE on Minorities.
And that's why you know it. How nice and tolerant of you to call someone sensitive right after blatantly committing racism.

WD_GASTER2

Hated by life itself.
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is just your misperception but that is ok. It seems you are going to cling as that for a defense. Have it your way.

D

Deleted User

There's a big difference between using the word "fuck" on public television or threatening to kill someone with intent then there is by using the term illegal alien or threatening to call the authorities on someone who committed a crime. This shit coming from NYC is purely politically motivated and they're pretense is plain out wrong. Those precedents you provide don't apply to this situation. Additionally, I think some of them, specifically the fighting words need to be reevaluated.

sigh don't get it do you? So let me explain. The reason I linked that is claiming that your going to deport someone through ice, breaks the peace clause of society. By out loud saying, "I'm going to call ICE" in a country that is increasingly racist, will absolutely bring or very likely incite violence. Regardless if the person is there legally or not. It continues to push this alt right agenda that the country has been invaded at a mass scale. When it hasn't. And then there's also people saying that we reaching a tipping point with white americans, that there is going to be less than 50% of whites, therefore been mass invaded. When this ignores the trend across the globe that race has been going down due to natural population control (as in natural. If a species gets to big, or overpopulated, stuff relating to reproduction decreases to stop overpopulation) less children, genetic mixing, so on and so on.

Last edited by ,

billapong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that's why you know it. How nice and tolerant of you to call someone sensitive right after blatantly committing racism.

I wouldn't let it bother you. Liberals are racist as hell and are full of hatred. I think you hit a nerve by simply not agreeing with them. Liberals don't like it when you refuse to think like they do. They'll never admit this of course because they are dishonest and have no integrity. Baseless attacks unrelated to the actual issue are to be expected. It's also a Liberal sin to not be a resident of the USA and not support globalism, but Brazil isn't a communist country.

Reactions: bodefuceta

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't let it bother you. Liberals are racist as hell and are full of hatred. I think you hit a nerve by simply not agreeing with them. Liberals don't like it when you refuse to think like they do. They'll never admit this of course because they are dishonest and have no integrity. Baseless attacks unrelated to the actual issue are to be expected. It's also a Liberal sin to not be a resident of the USA and not support globalism, but Brazil isn't a communist country.
Thanks, brother, you have kind words. Stay strong out there too!

billapong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sigh don't get it do you? So let me explain. The reason I linked that is claiming that your going to deport someone through ice, breaks the peace clause of society. By out loud saying, "I'm going to call ICE" in a country that is increasingly racist, will absolutely bring or very likely incite violence. Regardless if the person is there legally or not. It continues to push this alt right agenda that the country has been invaded at a mass scale. When it hasn't. And then there's also people saying that we reaching a tipping point with white americans, that there is going to be less than 50% of whites, therefore been mass invaded. When this ignores the trend across the globe that race has been going down due to natural population control (as in natural. If a species gets to big, or overpopulated, stuff relating to reproduction decreases to stop overpopulation) less children, genetic mixing, so on and so on.

Illegal immigration has nothing to do with race. Stop trying to use race as a fucking excuse for this horse shit. Threatening to call the cops on someone in the country illegally is the fucking right thing to do. It's what we should be doing. It's a currently a political issue and NYC is full of Liberals so they're trying to limit free speech based on their side of the agenda. That's why if this shit ever was brought before the supreme court it would fall flat on it's ass.

"Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien"

Come get me.

D

Deleted User

Illegal immigration has nothing to do with race. Stop trying to use race as a fucking excuse for this horse shit. Threatening to call the cops on someone in the country illegally is the fucking right thing to do. It's what we should be doing. It's a currently a political issue and NYC is full of Liberals so they're trying to limit free speech based on their side of the agenda. That's why if this shit ever was brought before the supreme court it would fall flat on it's ass.

"Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien" "Illegal Alien"

Come get me.
It has everything to do with that! The alt right painted mexicans as being the primary illegal that enters this country. That they steal, they kill, they take benefits that don't even exist. That's the story that has been painted. Have you not noticed that because of trump practically inciting violence on illegals, which really just means, Mexicans, that violence has spiked again in the last four years? There is more and more racially charged shit.

Last edited by ,

bodefuceta

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It has everything to do with that! The alt right painted mexicans as being the primary illegal that enters this country. That they steal, they kill, they take benefits that don't even exist. That's the story that has been painted. Have you not noticed that because of trump practically inciting violence on illegals, which really just means, Mexicans, that violence has spiked again in the last four years? There is more and more racially charged shit.
I'm not in the USA but surely would know if Trump was racist even one time. This is a total strawman. I suffer from racism daily because I'm not a leftist, and all perpetrators are from the left, in my case, they just can't conceive a black south american man being out of his plantation mindset.

D

Deleted User

I'm not in the USA but surely would know if Trump was racist even one time. This is a total strawman. I suffer from racism daily because I'm not a leftist, and all perpetrators are from the left, in my case, they just can't conceive a black south american man being out of his plantation mindset.
Ahem breath in
Muslims

Reactions: WD_GASTER2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 I don't know. But this NON-Idiot buys food