Hacking Cfw for switch?

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now you're just being dumb.

The guy asked for cons for modding your switch. The only con i know that exist is that it gets you banned. Whether or not someone cares personally about being banned is irrelevant to it being a con.
Maybe you are the dumb,whos f*** care about cons or get banned. Everybody knows what are they doing, so do not coming here to cry like a bitch telling same thing. You will get banned, banned,banned.

Last edited by magico29,
Reactions: opmas

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe you are the dumb,whos f*** care about cons or get banned. Everybody knows what are they doing, so do not coming here to cry like a botch telling same thing. You will get banned, banned,banned.

Dude, lighten up. The OP says"Can you tell me its name and its pros and CONS" So yeah who cares about cons? the OP does

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

SX OS is the only one that offers XCI Support

You can convert XCI to NSP if you want but Nintendo seems to be banning people for using NSP

So SX OS really is the safest as well as being the most user friendly
BS. It's not the safest. People who have been using xci's have also been banned before. Also, you are COMPLETELY IGNORING , that with reinx and hekate that it DISABLES TELEMETRY. Meaning that data of that is likely never sent. Before that system module was patched things were pretty dangerous, but with it patched, using nsps is signifcantly safer than before. it's still has it's risks if your being stupid, such as playing online with a nsp you don't on. but saying that sx os is safer is just bs, it DOES NOTHING, to stop telemetry data, except block Nintendo entirely.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Ivellios and opmas

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
BS. It's not the safest. People who have been using xci's have also been banned before. Also, you are COMPLETELY IGNORING , that with reinx and hekate that it DISABLES TELEMETRY. Meaning that data of that is likely never sent. Before that system module was patched things were pretty dangerous, but saying that sx os is safer is just bs.

Actually no. Check the ban reports, you'l see that,while it's true that SOME people were banned for using .XCI, the number is still pretty low compared to the number of people that use .NSP. As for telemetry disabling, SXOS does that now too

D

Deleted User

Actually no. Check the ban reports, you'l see that,while it's true that SOME people were banned for using .XCI, the number is still pretty low compared to the number of people that use .NSP. As for telemetry disabling, SXOS does that now too
Not in the same way. Sx os blocks telementry through blocking Nintendo via a DNS. Hekate blocks it by disabling outright the telementry service on the switch.
And let's think about this. There are likely less sx os users. and more Hekate users, which means that the ratio is going to be disproportionate. However! I can say that as of right now it's safer that it was before to install nsps. I know it for a fact because I slipped up with telementry being disabled. And I'm not banned yet, and it's been over a month now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And here is what I considered safer. Would you dry out the river to stop a flood? or would you dam it? Hekate stops it at the source, SX os doesn't, which means if Nintendo does a change, which they can. They could add a entirely new server that wouldn't be blocked through the dns, and could result in a ban.

Last edited by ,

Ivellios

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SX OS is the only one that offers XCI Support

You can convert XCI to NSP if you want but Nintendo seems to be banning people for using NSP

So SX OS really is the safest as well as being the most user friendly

XCI backups are getting banned as well, so i dont know why people say they are safer against bans.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So can i run games that needs higher firmware of switch with SX OS without updating the switch firmware?
No. To play 6.0.0 games, you need 6.0.0 firmware. And you can either update official and burn your fuses or unofficialy (choidujournx) and keep your fuse count lower for later downgrade (for coldboot/warmboot)

Blaze9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
No. To play 6.0.0 games, you need 6.0.0 firmware. And you can either update official and burn your fuses or unofficialy (choidujournx) and keep your fuse count lower for later downgrade (for coldboot/warmboot)
Any link for doing so unofficially?

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There are likely less sx os users. and more Hekate users, which means that the ratio is going to be disproportionate.

Less SX OS users? Actually no, the majority of people use SX OS since it came out first. there was a poll here a while back that proves this. The vast majority STILL uses SX OS for whatever reason

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
    Veho @ Veho: Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages...